How tall are you and how tall would you want to be ?

5' 1/2" I just want to be tall enough that I can buy regular length pants without them being too long. Or for women's pants to be sized like men's.

I'm 5'9"-and-a-half with my shoes off.

When I'm wearing shoes, I'm pretty close to 5'10 / 5'10"-and-a-half. So I always just "round up" and tell people I'm 5'11". :sunny:

I wish I was 5'11" with my shoes off, though.

I am 5'3" almost 5'4". I don't mind being short, I am one of the taller girls in my family. I wouldn't mind an extra inch though, the taller you are, the more calories you can eat without gaining weight lol Sure its probably only an extra 30 calories but I would really like 30 more calories lol

If anybody wants to feel taller.... Just come stand next to me!!!!!
Cabanfrau, I just SO know what you mean about having ones feet touch the floor. Ugggghhhh!

5'5" almost 5'6" and I wish I was either about 5'2" or 5'10"... though if I was 5'10" I'd look super tall in my 6" heels compared to my 5'9" husband... I'm already taller than him in most of my shoes. Good thing his mom is taller than his dad so to him it's normal.

I'm 5'6" and I want to stay 5'6" (don't want to shrink like my sisters when I get old)

i'm 5 ft, or as i like to say, fun size. i look like edith ann sitting in a chair. (lily tomlin)
i'd like to be a tad taller so i didn't look like a kid walking through my childrens schools

I'm 5'3" and would like to be about 5'7" because clothing for women is weird and made primarily for that height. I can't wear petite clothes because I have long arms and legs, but most regular clothes are too long in the torso for me. It's frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!