How to adhere chipboard letters? Glue?

Grumpy's Gal

DIS Veteran
i haven’t used chipboard letters in any of my books. But I want to use some to spell a name. Do you just glue them in? Would Tacky Glue be ok? Or do you use adhesive squares etc? Thanks!

I just went through a bunch of my old albums and reglued all the chipboard letters that fell off. I think most of those were self adhesive (peel and stick) and sure didn't last over time.

My go to glue for hard to glue stuff is glossy accents. I've been using it now for some time and haven't had it fail. I use it for all sorts of glossy items.

I think it would also work to use adhesive squares or even a tape roller if the letter is bigger and you could get it on there. I've used mine on metal pieces and larger letters and it does great (permanent ATG).

I would suggest photo squares or glossy accents.
I don't use chipboard often but when I do it's been the self-adhesive ones and I have also noticed them falling off the page so I had to re-adhere them with photo squares.

I usually use glue on anything that is self adhesive, because it never seems to hold alone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!