How to be notified about special offers.

saddleup4dis

Disneyist Minimalist
Hello everyone!
2 weeks ago on the DisUnplugged, they mentioned an Anniversary trip in August 2019 where Pandora would be rented out. Reservations would be released soon. Where on the boards can I watch for this to be released or is there a sign up for notification of these kinds of trips?
I have been a member for quite sometime but have not been active. Although, I watch the vlogs or listen to the podcasts pretty much daily. So- officially "Hello" to all.:wave2:

Sarah

Hello everyone!
2 weeks ago on the DisUnplugged, they mentioned an Anniversary trip in August 2019 where Pandora would be rented out. Reservations would be released soon. Where on the boards can I watch for this to be released or is there a sign up for notification of these kinds of trips?
I have been a member for quite sometime but have not been active. Although, I watch the vlogs or listen to the podcasts pretty much daily. So- officially "Hello" to all.:wave2:

Sarah
but will Star Wars be open?

Hello everyone!

Sarah
Usually an announcement will be made on the show about when sign ups will be available. John will typically post a thread on this board that will be pinned to the top of the board that will have the appropriate links etc. in it. If I remember correctly from the initial announcement they will have the room block and sign up ready in October.

As dina said, all of the info to sign up should be posted here on the boards once it is ready. That's how it has worked for previous events that we've attended.

And no, I don't think there's any chance of Galaxy's Edge being open. I don't think we'll see that before the very end of 2019.

And welcome to the boards, Sarah!

Hello everyone!

Sarah
Hi Sarah, welcome!!

Hello everyone!

Sarah
Welcome to the boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!