• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to book cruise?

KathyT

Mouseketeer
When I'm ready to book my cruise is it better to book online through Disney or is it better to call to speak to a Disney cruise rep? If you book online or by phone will they let you know your room number right away? Do you give your room request when booking? Thanks for any info.

we booked over the phone w/a DCL rep. just liked talking to a real person. that way if we had any questions we could ask and have an immedidate answer. and yes, we knew when hanging up what stateroom we had. good luck!:tongue:

May I suggest Dreams Unlimited. I just transferred my reservation from DCL to them. I got a $75 credit and they will keep an eye out for any discounts available (ie Florida Resident). Tammy has been so wonderful. I generally send an email to her and get a response within 2 hours.

I booked both of my cruises thru All Seasons Travel (www.allseastravel.com). Got the best rate thru them, by far, and believe me, I shopped. They have a form that you fill out on their website, or you can call their toll free number (also listed on website). Someone will call you back if you send the info on the internet. Just booked our 7 night 5/22/04 Western cruise. I was able to request a deck number, but not a specific stateroom. I got one of the ones I wanted, though. Disney will assign you a stateroom and you are guaranteed one in that category or above.

I booked through AAA, we all got free soda mug refills with the deal!

Kathy the point is ... if u book directly through disney it is the most expensive way to go ... now if u can get a lower price From someone else ...( We use DREAMS ) just click link at the top of the page and email them talking to a rep whether it is from Disney
or another agent is not necassaary...

several suggestions have been made...............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter