How to book Ezy shuttle from CDG to DLP

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
So I was recommended to use Ezyshuttle from the airport to the parks. I found their page but not how to book. Do you find them in the airport or can you pre-book? We will be staying at the Sequoia so any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

I’ve seen multiple people say EZ shuttle is better than TGV, I just don’t understand why. Does anyone have an explaination for this, or is it more personal opinion?

EZ shuttle (or any other private shuttle) will be waiting for you at your arrival terminal, help you with you luggage and transport you direct to your hotel where they will help you unload your luggage.

TGV is the fast train which gets you to to DLP very fast however you have to get from your arrival terminal to the train station probably by getting the airport shuttle bus, wait for your train (and you may have a long wait), then when you get to DLP you have to exit the station and either walk to your hotel or get the hotel/park bus which depending on the time of day may be crowded with people leaving the park. Whilst you are doing all this you have to carry and manage your own luggage.

EZ shuttle (or any other private shuttle) will be waiting for you at your arrival terminal, help you with you luggage and transport you direct to your hotel where they will help you unload your luggage.

TGV is the fast train which gets you to to DLP very fast however you have to get from your arrival terminal to the train station probably by getting the airport shuttle bus, wait for your train (and you may have a long wait), then when you get to DLP you have to exit the station and either walk to your hotel or get the hotel/park bus which depending on the time of day may be crowded with people leaving the park. Whilst you are doing all this you have to carry and manage your own luggage.
Thank you for this as I was still debating the options as well.

Thank you for this as I was still debating the options as well.
I've been wondering the same. I suspect it has more to do with comfort with public transit in a foreign country, or just not realizing the TGV is so much faster.
You can book your TGV ticket in advance, so the "wait" is predictable. Its a 10 minute TGV ride vs almost an hour by car, subject to traffic. That cancels out the time savings from waiting for the next train. Plus sitting in a rail car is more comfortable than a shuttle bus IMO.

FWIW we will reluctantly be taking a shuttle back to CDG when we leave, only because the TGV does not start early enough for our flight. I'd much prefer the TGV.

Excellent thanks so much. I saw that contact page but I thought they would have had a page with prices but I went ahead and sent an inquiry. Thanks!!

I've been wondering the same. I suspect it has more to do with comfort with public transit in a foreign country, or just not realizing the TGV is so much faster.
You can book your TGV ticket in advance, so the "wait" is predictable. Its a 10 minute TGV ride vs almost an hour by car, subject to traffic. That cancels out the time savings from waiting for the next train. Plus sitting in a rail car is more comfortable than a shuttle bus IMO.

FWIW we will reluctantly be taking a shuttle back to CDG when we leave, only because the TGV does not start early enough for our flight. I'd much prefer the TGV.
What happens if your plane is late and you miss your prescheduled/purchased TGV? Will they let allow you to take a later train without repurchasing tickets?

What happens if your plane is late and you miss your prescheduled/purchased TGV? Will they let allow you to take a later train without repurchasing tickets?

Its unlikely to happen, but we'll buy exchangeable/refundable tickets and there is a train every hour or two. Worst case scenario we can always grab a taxi or shuttle as backup, so its not like we'd be stranded at CDG with no other options.

It really is a matter of preference. Whenever possible we take public transportation. Besides being more local and environmentally sound, we have kids and don't plan to bring booster seats along, so its logistically easier to not have to deal with shuttles that may or may not care about child passenger safety and have what our kids need.

ETA: Disney also has a luggage express service to check in and drop bags at the station for transport to the hotel. Since we're arriving early morning (on a short domestic flight) we will use that to leave our luggage and go straight to the parks, then back to the hotel later. That alleviates the issue mentioned above about carrying luggage. We travel very light around Europe anyway, but that is a nice service.

Last edited:
That brings up a good question. If I book the shuttle with EZY what happens if the same thing happens or do they also allow for time to get through customs and baggage claim?

That brings up a good question. If I book the shuttle with EZY what happens if the same thing happens or do they also allow for time to get through customs and baggage claim?
I haven't used this shuttle specifically, but typically any car service will know your flight number and monitor landing time. They are used to the customs process.

I have used EZY quite some times and they are waiting for you no matter what will happen and they will try to contact you if something is not ok.

Two years ago we travelled with the Thalys from Germany to Gare du Nord. We booked John (EZY) once again for a private shuttle service. When we arrived at Gare du Nord the train station was closed due to a terror warning and no one was allowed to get inside or outside the station.

The driver contact us via phone (you have his number and gave him yours in advance) and he said that he will wait outside at another block because every street around the station were closed too. It must have been a nightmare for him to drive in that chaos but he was waiting for us and takes us save to DLP.

Of course I will book John again for our next trip in April.

:thumbsup2

I have used Driving Blue a few times when on duty travel in Paris. They will wait for you if there is a delay.

Any thoughts on EZY shuttle vs Magical express? I am opting for the bus vs TGV based on uncertainty about the time it will take to get through customs (flying from US).

EZY shuttle is a private shuttle that you book so as mentioned above it will collect you at your arrival terminal and will only go to your hotel to drop you off as it will only be your party.

Magical express is basically a bus which you catch which goes around all the hotels. You will have to make your way to the departure point in the airport and there may be several hotel drop offs before you get to your own hotel. All of which will mean the trip takes longer than a private shuttle (EZY shuttle is only one example)

We always use Ezyshuttle. Out of interest I've just checked the TGV for our upcoming trip in February as there are only 2 of us travelling this time and thought it may be a bit cheaper and relatively simple to do as we won't have the kids with us:

The first train after my flight lands is 18 minutes after landing which I wouldn't risk booking, but even if I did it's showing full.
The next train is 1 hour and 17 minutes later. So even with the actual journey being only 10 minutes, I would be in Disney almost an hour and a half after landing. Then I'd need to walk or use the shuttle bus to my hotel, another 10 minutes maybe. With 2 adults this is certainly doable, but a bit of a hassle with kids, large suitcases/prams etc.
The cost for this journey for 2 adults is 52E.

I know that when using Ezyshuttle we'll usually be at Disney within 45 minutes to and hour after landing. Luckily our gate is generally very quick with passport control - I know this isn't always the case for everyone, and we'll only have hand luggage.
Ezyshuttle will be waiting inside the Airport as soon as we exit the baggage claim area, with our name. We'll go directly outside into a car, usually this is a people carrier type vehicle with 6-8 seats. Child seats are available if required and you let them know what you need before travelling. It'll take about 40 minutes to get to the Disney hotels and we'll be dropped at the hotel reception.
The cost is 70E (for up to 6 passengers). More expensive for 2 adults, but a much easier transfer.

We usually travel as a family of 4 or 5 and TGV would be more expensive than using Ezyshuttle.

On the return journey we'll be picked up from the reception at our hotel and dropped at the correct door to the airport terminal. They even give you directions on how to get to the security/check in area.

Countless trips with them now and always had excellent service.

We always use Ezyshuttle. Out of interest I've just checked the TGV for our upcoming trip in February as there are only 2 of us travelling this time and thought it may be a bit cheaper and relatively simple to do as we won't have the kids with us:

The first train after my flight lands is 18 minutes after landing which I wouldn't risk booking, but even if I did it's showing full.
The next train is 1 hour and 17 minutes later. So even with the actual journey being only 10 minutes, I would be in Disney almost an hour and a half after landing. Then I'd need to walk or use the shuttle bus to my hotel, another 10 minutes maybe. With 2 adults this is certainly doable, but a bit of a hassle with kids, large suitcases/prams etc.

I know that when using Ezyshuttle we'll usually be at Disney within 45 minutes to and hour after landing. Luckily our gate is generally very quick with passport control - I know this isn't always the case for everyone, and we'll only have hand luggage.
Ezyshuttle will be waiting inside the Airport as soon as we exit the baggage claim area, with our name. We'll go directly outside into a car, usually this is a people carrier type vehicle with 6-8 seats. Child seats are available if required and you let them know what you need before travelling. It'll take about 40 minutes to get to the Disney hotels and we'll be dropped at the hotel reception.
The cost is 70E (for up to 6 passengers). More expensive for 2 adults, but a much easier transfer.

We usually travel as a family of 4 or 5 and TGV would be more expensive than using Ezyshuttle.

On the return journey we'll be picked up from the reception at our hotel and dropped at the correct door to the airport terminal. They even give you directions on how to get to the security/check in area.

Thank you for that info!! I sent an inquiry via email the other day and have never heard back from them. I only have a cell phone which does not have international calling (I am in US) do they usually respond to emails? My trip isn't till june but I had a few questions and it is a bit concerning that I have not heard back.

I always email directly to info@ezyshuttle.com I emailed this morning to book for our upcoming trip and got a reply in a couple of hours. Maybe their form isn't working or the reply is in your junk mail?

To book I give them the dates, flight number/time, and where I want dropped off/picked up. Also number of passengers and if you need child seats (give their ages if you do)

Hope this helps

It definitely can vary with pricing and timing. For us the price will be lower on the TGV for 2 adults and 2 kids, especially if we get a Carte Enfant+ discount card for one child (because we'll have multiple train legs on our trip around France this makes $ sense). The timing works pretty well for us too, and we arrive in terminal 2 so its a <10 minute walk.

I'm sure for many people a shuttle seems more convenient and familiar, or works out to be cheaper or faster, and there's nothing wrong with that. For those unsure, its worth pricing both out and looking at time tables (on oui.scnf). Trains are cheapest when they first go on sale (3 months for regular TGV, 9 months for the Ouigo discounted line.) In fact the Ouigo times for our travel day in April are already sold out, so this is certainly a popular way to get to DLP.
Europe has a much better rail system than the US so taking public transit is always the starting point for our family, then we fill in with taxis/shuttles as needed. (In 5+ trips I can only think of a few times I've been in a car, its just not necessary.) In fact the TGV is one of the fastest trains in the world, when I visited in high school it was a highlight of the trip. I'm pretty excited they put a TGV route just to DLP. There's something very cool about traveling at 225 mph, especially for American kids who've never done that at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!