How to cancel less than 24 hours before ADR?

cantsayNolaf

Earning My Ears
Is it possible to cancel and not get charged $10 per person? Any tips on how to accomplish this? After getting here, I realize there is no way we can make our dinner at yak and yeti tomorrow.

Is it possible to cancel and not get charged $10 per person? Any tips on how to accomplish this? After getting here, I realize there is no way we can make our dinner at yak and yeti tomorrow.
Everytime I have cancelled, they told me the first cancellation is free

I have cancelled the day before online with no penalties at all.
Have you tried to do it on the website?

MODIFY the reservation rather than CANCEL it. Modify it to a future date, then cancel it. Works most times. You can always call to get them to cancel it and waive the fee, but let me tell you that is one annoying call, and always seems to take forever!!!!

I’ve cancelled online within 24 hours and never had an issue

As long as you cancel (via app or website) by midnight the day before, you won't be charged. If the day of, then try modifying the reservation to a different day and later cancel that, as PPs have suggested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter