How to Catch All Shows of The Laughing Stock Co. + Other Shows??

Elias1901

Suitcase and a Dream
Hey all,

I'm just wondering if any expert Disneylanders out there with strong familiarity with the entertainment schedule, could shed some light on the sets performed by The Laughing Stock Co. in the Golden Horseshoe. Their show schedule seems to consistently be this:

12:15 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:15 PM

Does anybody know how many different sets they do? Is it like the Royal Theatre shows in Fantasy Faire where certain times, result in certain shows? I'd like to see all their sets but I'm not sure how they run them. Is each show unique and different throughout the day or is there first three different and then they begin repeating for the last three showtimes? It's just something I've always wondered and I never want to just hang around the Horseshoe all day if I was gonna end up seeing the same stuff after a certain point.

As a side question... what about The Dapper Dans? Do they perform every day of the week or only on certain days of the week? My searches seem to say they're not an every day thing. If so, how do their sets differ?? I'm also wondering about the Pearly Band. I once saw them do a set in front of the castle with Mary Poppins and Bert... does anybody know which of their showtimes of the day result in that show? I thought it was cute!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I guess it would also be useful to know where the Dans or the Pearly people will come out to perform and at what time... you don't necessarily want to be standing somewhere where you think they'll be and then have them turn up someplace completely different and you miss the start of their show...

Last edited:
I'm hoping it's not completely random in terms of what sets are performed.

I'm hoping it's not completely random in terms of what sets are performed.
I’ve never seen a schedule of which ones are performed when. It’s usually random, you probably would need to know someone who works on it to know the schedule.

I don't know if they have gone back to rotating shows. the last several times I went to see more than one in a day they were performing the same play each time.

I don't know if they have gone back to rotating shows. the last several times I went to see more than one in a day they were performing the same play each time.

Is that so? Perhaps I'd be best just popping in for one set in that case...

When we were there in May, we caught the tail end of one show and stuck around for the next. They were different shows.

As a side question... what about The Dapper Dans? Do they perform every day of the week or only on certain days of the week? My searches seem to say they're not an every day thing. If so, how do their sets differ?? I'm also wondering about the Pearly Band. I once saw them do a set in front of the castle with Mary Poppins and Bert... does anybody know which of their showtimes of the day result in that show? I thought it was cute!
We just got back and according to this week's guide the Dapper Dans perform multiple times a day Fri, Sat, Sun, Wed and Thu. It doesn't specify where and I've never kept track of whether certain sets are always at the same place on Main Street, but we've seen them in several locations: in front of the Fire Station, midway down Main Street near the Clothiers and on the small porch near the Silhouette shop, at Coke Corner and on the horse drawn trolley. I don't know if the app or Guest Services will have info on where they'll be.

The Pearly Band also performs multiple sets 5 days a week. Usually we've seen them perform in front of the castle or walking through Fantasyland.

I find that, unlike WDW, DLR entertainment doesn't always stick to specific schedules or locations, and doesn't usually publish it ahead of time. I think this is intentional, they want it to feel more spontaneous, which it does. When you're just walking by on Main Street and happen to hear the Dapper Dans it feels special. You want to stop and watch because you feel like you're witnessing something neat. But, if the Dapper Dans had a set schedule with their own performance area, I feel like it wouldn't be as popular. With so many other things to do, most would just skip it. It would be just another show. I like that it's more spontaneous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!