How to Cheer up After Leaving Disney World

HSMndLKfan92

The Force is strong with this one
I go on wikihow when I get extremely bored, and i stumbled across this article:

1. Download Disney songs off of iTunes or on the web. Put them on your iPod and take a walk while listening.
2. Download Disney Podcasts.
3. Make a calendar of how many days until your next trip.
4. Visit Disney sites online: (These sites are just for looking back into Disney, not to help with getting over it.)

* Go to disneyworld.com/3dparks.
* Go to theworldofdisney.com.
* Go to twisney.com.
* Go to allears.net.
* Go to wdwlive.com and enjoy the sights and sounds of Main Street with their "Virtual" Magic Kingdom webcam.
* Go to Live365.com and find a Disney radio station.
5. Remember, that after a few days of this, you will soon tire of everything Disney and the magic will be gone and you can move on!

5 does not apply ;)

I actually do all that before leaving for a trip. When I get back, I don't even listen to disney songs beause I get the blues. I just 'forget' about it till i get closer to my next trip. I was gonna do that this year after my june trip, cuz i thought we were coming back june 2010 and thats a long way off, but then i found out recently we are coming back in january too, so ive been listening to disney music cuz im excited that january is not a long way off .lo l

This shall be in help, as I just came back home today D-: Too bad I can't do part 3 yet... But we're looking into it! Hey, next year I could apply for the WDW Mom's Panel (as the dad... Or maybe the son :p Just looked at the requirements for my mum, and I was only lacking on one, which was to be 18 or over)

Yeah, it's sad to imagine that this time yesterday, I was in Downtown Disney D-: At least I can relive the memories by uploading the photos I took whilst there...

While I'm in disney I keep track of all the things that happened. Sort of like a shortened journal. When I get home, I spend a few weeks writing it all into a much more detailed trip report. It's nice to relive the memories.

Plus of course uploading pictures, and putting videos from disney on youtube.

aw i wish that worked hahaa
i'm always so depressed after i get home from disney
i wake up and realize im in my own bed and its so sad D:

I love Disney so much! I am always so sad when I return from a Disney trip. I actually returned today! :( I hate when I get home. I am do used to all the cleaness of the hotel and parks, I am disappointed when I get home. I hate coming home, and always cry. But, I just think to myself, I will be there again soon! And plan for my next trip! ::MickeyMo:tink:pluto::earsgirl::earsboy:pooh::stitch2::tigger:

I always get a little sad when I leave the place where dreams come true.5 never applies.But all these tips would actually make me sad.

Everyone just think: it is not the last time you will be at Disney. You will be back! But, I am so sad when I return!!! Any advice to help me? Other than what has already been said??

1.Go over your username.
2.Click Avatar.
3.Choose file.
4.Photo Libary.
5.Choose the picture you want.
7.Click okay.
And you should be done.Note that I was on my IPad when I did it so it might be a bit different on a PC if these steps don't work I would suggest Googling it.

You need to have 10 posts in order to add an avatar... learned that last month when I joined. :)

Dentam is right you do need to wait till you have 10 posts.I forgot about that.But after you have 10 posts I would suggest Googling it.

Woah! Who found a thread from 2009 on the boards? #Lurkin ;)

In any case... I cheer myself up by planning another Disney trip and writing my TR ;)

Holy tbt.

I still browse Wikihow when I'm bored and those points are still relevant.

There's a few things I do after i leave WDW and I'm sad...its a common thing
-Upload all trip photos to the computer and make a slideshow
-Watch WDW specials on the Travel Channel or youtube
-search #disneyworld on Instagram
-Go on disboards :)

It sucks big time when I come home from WDW, especially when I have to go back to school . I don't listen to Disney music or watch Disney movies for at least 2 weeks after I get home. I am usually pretty grumpy too for the first couple of days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!