How To ESTA

yehah :cool1:

All completed for 5 of us - from logging onto the site to printing it all off it only took about 15 minutes in total :yay:

Thanks for your comprehensive guide!!!

One more thing of the list - I must say I felt very nervous whilst doing it although it was really straightforward :banana:

When I got to the page where you can print out the form, I printed it as a PDF and saved it on my iPhone. That way I can look up the number whenever I need it.

Lovely instructions - just completed 2 out of 3 - I need a new passport for DD. Unfortunately it seems I need to go to a main post office as the local one didn't stock the forms.

Thanks Kenny:thumbsup2

I was pleased with how straightforward the ESTA was, I thought we may have to wait to hear the results etc.

I must say, I wish Virgin had made the requirement to complete the ESTA clearer on booking or sent a follow-up about it. We only realised we should complete it from my dad!

It is a bit annoying that you still have to fill all the same information on the green Visa-Waiver form as you already gave online. Hopefully, they get their computer systems to work soon!

mmmmmm, but then they will be charging for it...... I'd rather fill out both for free....:)

a small question
im flying true gatwick in august do i need a printed out form of my esta approvel or is a number oke so they can check it out

It says on the website that it is not necessary to print out the form. Also, they don't check the number. I guess they see in their system if it has been filled in.

Hi I have a trickier problem with the ESTA and I'm hoping someone knows the answer:

I'm going to Florida with my partner and his 2 children in November and we intend to complete the ESTA for all 4 of us.

In October the children are going to America with their mother, who will also be completing the ESTA online for them.

Will this be possible or will she have to give us the ESTA number for the children, this might be tricky as there's virtually no communication between them.

Thanks in advance.

Gail

Just create a new ESTA. You can do as many as you like. Each time you create a new one with a known passport number, the previous ESTA loses its validity.

Also, since they already have an ESTA, they wouldn't need a new one, as it is valid for 2 years. But if you feel saver to have a print out, as I said above, it's no problem to re-do it.

I filled in my ESTA a while back when I didn't have the address of where we were staying, just gone back in to change it and it won't let me print out.

Does anyone no if this will be ok as I don't have it on the paperwork? :confused3

They say it is not necessary to print it out. If you are unsure, just take along the number or your previous print-out.

Besides, flight information and hotel adress are not mandatory information. You have to give this information anyway on the green visa waiver form you need to fill in on the flight.

They say it is not necessary to print it out. If you are unsure, just take along the number or your previous print-out.

Besides, flight information and hotel adress are not mandatory information. You have to give this information anyway on the green visa waiver form you need to fill in on the flight.

Thanks this has just taken part of the weight off my shoulders :lmao:

Just create a new ESTA. You can do as many as you like. Each time you create a new one with a known passport number, the previous ESTA loses its validity.

Also, since they already have an ESTA, they wouldn't need a new one, as it is valid for 2 years. But if you feel saver to have a print out, as I said above, it's no problem to re-do it.

Thanks so much. I can relax now.

Just done ours, rather in advance as holiday not until 2011, but amazed how simple it was - if only all holiday bookings would be this straightforward!

Thanks for the information,

Louise

We did ESTA's in June 2009 for our August 2009 holiday. My daughter (aged 11) now has a new passport. Am I correct in thinking that I have to fill in a new ESTA for my daughter, but the rest of the family can still use last years ESTA's for this August's holiday? Thanks for your help.

Yes, ESTA's are good for 2 years. But since they are linked to the Passport No. you will have to fill in a new one for your daughter.

We flew on the 24th June and as we had completed the ESTA did not have to worry about filling out the horrible green form :)

Thanks for the update Reid - I'm sure that comes as good news to all of us (especially me as I had to have at least 2 'practice' runs each trip :lmao:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!