How To ESTA

I have just been authorised and have paid for my ESTA.

Is that it? Do I need to do/wait for anything else? :confused3

I have just been authorised and have paid for my ESTA.

Is that it? Do I need to do/wait for anything else? :confused3

I prefer to print mine off, 99.9% of people have no problem but the odd person has posted they got here and had no trace of their ESTA's

can't remeber but how long before you go do I need to do the ESTA?

can't remeber but how long before you go do I need to do the ESTA?

The official minimum is 72 hours but you should really do it as soon as you can, just in case there are any problems.

so we have just gone on the esta website to update the info...........do we not have to enter travelling dates anywhere? we was under the impression thats what we was updating.:confused3

so we have just gone on the esta website to update the info...........do we not have to enter travelling dates anywhere? we was under the impression thats what we was updating.:confused3

Only info you can update:

E-mail address
Telephone number
Carrier Information
City where you are boarding
Address while in the United States

Ours are due to expire soon, used them for about 5 or 6 trips but never updated them.

Departure city, Carrier and US adress are optional, once you got your approval, you don't have to touch your records until the ESTA expires.

Sorry if this has been asked before but my husband and sons application has gone into a pending state (DS is only 10). Why would this be as neither of them have anything negative. Mine and DDs went through fine:confused3

Sorry if this has been asked before but my husband and sons application has gone into a pending state (DS is only 10). Why would this be as neither of them have anything negative. Mine and DDs went through fine:confused3

Many ESTA's goto pending, its nothing unusual, you have to give them upto 72 hours, although most are resolved within a few hours.
It could be anything from a random check to having a similar name to a known person.

Just checked, they've both been authorised but DHs expiry date is in 15 months time, mine DDs and DSs is all for 2 years time. Why is he different?:confused3

re esta running out while you are there, the only problem you could have is if the plane on return diverts back to US for any reason. Small chance but has happened to mt bil who was diverted to NYK. Im am not sure what possition you would then be in if this was to happen, thus I would renew it if it were me.

re esta running out while you are there, the only problem you could have is if the plane on return diverts back to US for any reason. Small chance but has happened to mt bil who was diverted to NYK. Im am not sure what possition you would then be in if this was to happen, thus I would renew it if it were me.

if the flight is diverted from a US city to a US city, it will be treated as if it were a domestic flight. So passengers wouldn't need to go through immigration at that point

Sorry if this has already been asked in previous pages but, my boyfriend and I are flying in September, is it worth doing the ESTA now or closer to the time? :confused3

I'd do it a couple of weeks before your trip. That way, you might be able to squeeze in an additional trip before the ESTA expires. So the cost per trip would (for the ESTA fee) would go down...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!