How to get a Fan Club Card?

rascalmom

<font color=purple>Business trips should include a
We are planning a trip for late May/early June. I would like to try and get a Fan Club rate at HRH. We are self-employed with only 5 employees. Is there any way for us to get a card?

About the only way to get one is through your employer or credit union. Since you're self-employed you may be out of luck.
I did read a post here, that someone ordered tickets from a ticket agency or travel agent or something, anyway they got a fan club card with their tickets. Maybe you can do a search and find that post.

Hi rascalmom,
I sent you an email (pm) regarding the fan club card.
Barb

We are in the same position being self employed. Would love to know if there is a way to acquire one, we would love to know as well. thanks!

Hey, Rascalmom, we are also from Oklahoma, planning a trip to HRH in late May, early June. Do you know what kind of discounts you can get with a Fan Club Card? What kind of rates have you been able to get at the HRH for that time period? If you check the message above posted by ThreeBelles with the subject "How do I get a Fan Club Card", the reply from Kristikae gives an e-mail address to get a card.

You can read all about the standard Fan Club discounts by going to www.universalstudios.com/fanclub then click on members access and choose Universal Orlando. The BEST room discounts and ticket discounts are found right here on the disboards!!

If you can not get a Fan Club card thru your employer, email me and I'll help you out.

This is my first time responding - I'd like to also get a Fan Club card and have no access to the Fan Club Card - Ive seen that someone (tinkerbarb) can help with getting one. Please help.

Thanks everyone for your help & replies. I've received a little "pixie dust" from a wonderful DIS'er. Thanks!!

Hey PaulAllensMom, I know it's short notice but I want to make sure you knew that there is an Oklahoma Meet tomorrow in Stillwater. Click on the link below for more info. There are also some other threads about this on the Community Board.

Rascal...look forward to seeing you there! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter