How to get a refund

As an update, I called the number in this thread and they were able to process my cancellation. They found my 3/25 request form but said that it had not been actioned yet (must be quite a backup). She was able to process the cancellation on the phone.

As an update to this, I followed up again and was told actual refunds are now taking 6-12 weeks from the date your cancellation is processed, not requested. So I am looking at 6-12 weeks from May 15th before I get money back for a cancellation requested on March 25th. I thought that might help people get an idea of timing. The reservation was for May 30th.

We were able to get our deposit refunded by using the online form. Took about a week to process the return.

We called & cancelled our 7/5-7/10 trip the day after they announced the reopening plans. The CM said it would be 6-8 weeks before we got our refund—yikes. Hope it doesn’t take that long!

We called & cancelled our 7/5-7/10 trip the day after they announced the reopening plans. The CM said it would be 6-8 weeks before we got our refund—yikes. Hope it doesn’t take that long!
Are you in the right thread? As far as I know Disneyland Paris hasn't announced reopening plans yet.

Update: Online cancelation on March 25th and today June 27th the money appeared on my credit card account.

:wizard:

As an update to this, I followed up again and was told actual refunds are now taking 6-12 weeks from the date your cancellation is processed, not requested. So I am looking at 6-12 weeks from May 15th before I get money back for a cancellation requested on March 25th. I thought that might help people get an idea of timing. The reservation was for May 30th.
I'm still waiting for this refund. Not pleased with DLP.

I FINALLY got my refund today. Trip was scheduled for May 30.

Timeline:
March 25: Cancellation Requested
May 15: Cancellation Actioned
July 12: Refund Received

We had a trip booked for August, and I canceled about 2 weeks ago. We’d only paid a deposit, and I was shocked that we received the refund after only 1 week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!