How to get words under picture in avatar?

ok, I figured out how to add a tag... how do you separate them so they are on different lines and not running together? And do you have to have lots of posts for the tag fairy to notice you and change the tag colours? thanks, maggie

How do you get tagged? Does the Tag Fairy frequent all of the DIS boards ?

How many posts do you have to have to be a Dis Cast Member? And is it only Earning Ears, Mousketeer, ,and CM?

pixiedust23 said:
How many posts do you have to have to be a Dis Cast Member? And is it only Earning Ears, Mousketeer, ,and CM?
Everyone starts off with Earning My Ears.

After 75 posts they become Mouseketeers

After 500 posts they become DIS Cast Member

There are only 3 levels.

Ah, that that explains where earning my ears means. I'm glad I found this thread, it explains a great deal.

I've read this thread all the way through but can't seem to find info on changing my (self made) tag to color. I like it to be dark purple like this.
Can someone point me in the right direction please? Thanks!

Mar'

While you can enter a custom title, only the tag fairy can add color, or change fonts, or enter a carriage return, or enter blank lines.

Caskbill said:
While you can enter a custom title, only the tag fairy can add color, or change fonts, or enter a carriage return, or enter blank lines.

But they do seem to take requests at times, as evidenced by this thread on the tech board, chock full of requests for tag color changes that were honored? (In fact all of them were except the last few--including mine of course, as the Tag Fairies think I have cooties)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=812738&page=1&pp=15

But they do seem to take requests at times, as evidenced by this thread on the tech board, chock full of requests for tag color changes that were honored?

In fact that's exactly what the Tag Fairy suggested - according to this thread!! And now I feel personally responsible for sending idratherbeinwdw here in the first place and hope she isn't disappointed!!!

Bexx said:
In fact that's exactly what the Tag Fairy suggested - according to this thread!! And now I feel personally responsible for sending idratherbeinwdw here in the first place and hope she isn't disappointed!!!

Awwww Bexx, you are such a sweetie! No worries, I know you meant well, thanks so much for trying to help me!:flower1: :worship: :wave2:

Mar the cootie lady ;)

I changed the words under my user name and now my "Lifetime Sponser" tag is gone. :confused3 Can ya fix that.

Thanks

Darlene :wave2:

Please help me. I changed the text under my user name and my DIS supporter logo is gone. I have posted over 100 times what should I be now? Mouseketeer?

I want to change my tag, but I know if I do it I'll lose the "tag fairie" part. Could I beg and plead to get one of the techies to switch it for me? Please!!!!?

I just want it to go from:
"DVC Gonnabe Soon-Home OKW"

to

"Practically Perfect In Every Way"

:teeth: :rolleyes1

Oh, I've been meaning to sign up as a DIS supporter and I did that today. If possible, I'd like to get the supporter icon under my screenname too.

Thanks, you folks are great!

I want to move my sponsor pix to my signature and I know you have to email someone (and ask nicely) but for the life of me I can't figure out how, where, etc (I'm still searching for the meaning of life too BTW -and- the tag fairy. Anybody see either one? :teeth: )

Oh, if I remove my tag, "DIS Cast Member" automatically be put it?

So many questions ......
Thanks for allllll the help. What would we all do without our DIS Boards :confused3

Soccermom-Cheri said:
I want to move my sponsor pix to my signature and I know you have to email someone (and ask nicely) but for the life of me I can't figure out how, where, etc (I'm still searching for the meaning of life too BTW -and- the tag fairy. Anybody see either one? :teeth: )

Oh, if I remove my tag, "DIS Cast Member" automatically be put it?

So many questions ......
Thanks for allllll the help. What would we all do without our DIS Boards :confused3

We can move your sponsor icon to your signature if you'd like. Just remember that if we move it there, it counts toward the limit of 3-images you're allowed to have in your signature.

Your user tag would revert to the default settings. We don't use DIS Cast member anymore since it sounded too much like being a WDW cast member. So the default title now, after 500 posts, is DIS Veteran. That would become your new title (Unless the tag fairy changes it at some later date)

Just post here and let us know if you want your sponsor icon moved (Or send me a PM just to be sure I see it)

Bill

Could you please change my tag to "DIS Veteran"? Thanks!
I still want my "DIS Supporter" under my avatar--thanks!

Hello.. Can I get My Tag in Purple... or Fuisha!! hehe.. I'll love to be pick by the Tag Fairy!!!!!!!!

Please pleasee PICK ME!!

You guys are great. Iv learned so much here. A tag fairy!! WooHoo, Pick me,Pick me. Just love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter