How to get words under picture in avatar?

Hope you can help!! Just wondering if I can get my tag in different “shades of green”?

Thanks for any help

OK ...I hope this is not a dumb question. I changed my avatar and my tag line underneath. Will the tag fairy ever tag me since I changed it? :confused3 If I change it back to where it uses the default tag, will the tag fairy consider tagging me then?? Just curious...

Thanks for all the hard work on the TechSupport Board!! :thumbsup2

OK ...I hope this is not a dumb question. I changed my avatar and my tag line underneath. Will the tag fairy ever tag me since I changed it? :confused3 If I change it back to where it uses the default tag, will the tag fairy consider tagging me then?? Just curious...

Thanks for all the hard work on the TechSupport Board!! :thumbsup2

No one knows when the tag fairy might give a tag. Giving yourself a plain B/W tag is certainly acceptable. Some users have given themselves some 'creative' tags and I've seen cases where the tag fairy might come along and 'colorize' them, or add additional tags.

Going back to the default tags is a personal decision. I believe the tag fairy gives tags based more on text found in a posting, rather than any self-posted tags. But you never can tell. She (or he?) may surprise you.

I just did a scan through the posts and all of my questions were answered here. I now know that if you have a question...just go to the Tech Board. :thumbsup2

I was tagged a while back and i recently found that my tag has a typo.
Will the Tag Fairy Fix Typos without changing my tags?

Just realized I just posted my 9th post in 9 years!!!! Any way to customize my tag??

Thanks if you can :)

I hope this is the right place to get in touch with the Tag Fairy! :littleangel:

I would really love it if the words under my name were in fuschia or dark purple. princess:

Thanks! :goodvibes

Sorry, I am so technically ignorant I don't even know if that question makes sense! I want to add words to my avatar area, near my Baby Ariel Picture. I want it to say "Just a Little Princess"
How do I do that?
I have to say, the technical staff here explains things so well! I cannot believe that I added a photo and a countdown timer and an avatar picture (whatever?) by myself! I did it by reading and searching all the great posts in this area! Thanks again, you must work so hard on this!

I'm glad someone posted this...I was wondering why I couldn't find where I could add that info!

If you get lucky, a mysterious tag fairy could come by and grant your wish for a title. They watch the boards and "tag" you when you least expect it. Sometimes it's something funny you said, :) sometimes it's something you wish you hadn't said. :eek: If you are fortunate enough to be "tagged" by the tag fairy, just a word of advice: don't try to change your tag or it will disappear. While you will be able to change the tag yourself soon, only the tag fairies can add color to your tag.

:) :) :)

That is just about the cutest/coolest thing I've read all day! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter