How to have a Disney staycation.

Disney Frenhines

DIS Veteran
I was supposed to be flying out a week on Tuesday to the magic, but, out walking this morning I started thinking about how to do a kind of Disney Staycation. So here are some of the things to sort of feel a bit like I'm there when I'm not. There's a lot of youtube involved in this.

In the morning while tidying up have the Disney room channels on. Then pick a park and have park music on in the background throughout the day(I have MP3 files of these) and while enjoying a cuppa in my refillable mug watch POV videos from that park of the rides, parades and shows

Try and replicate as much of your favourite Disney food as possible. Waffles with nutella, and fruit or go online for Disney recipes for Tongan Toast or Beignets. I got corn dogs from Costco last month and I'm going to try and find a recipe for meatloaf and pot roast with mashed potatoes and gravy.

Then to finish my Disney day I'm going watch fireworks from that park. The Dis has some absolutely amazing ones.

So what would you do for a Disney staycation? What food from each park would you like to do?

As I have Pluto TV with a VPN allowing me to watch US channels with all the US ads I'll have one on with all the ads for medicines and legal services every two minutes to really add to the atmosphere. 😂 ::MickeyMo:smickey::mickeybar:mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!