How to make a room request?

krinicone

Mouseketeer
What’s the best way to go about making a request? I told the CM when I booked a 2 bedroom at BLT that I wanted to request a dedicated 2bdr. How do I know that he actually added that to my reservation? Do I just call BLT directly a couple weeks before my arrival and make sure it’s on my reservation??

What’s the best way to go about making a request? I told the CM when I booked a 2 bedroom at BLT that I wanted to request a dedicated 2bdr. How do I know that he actually added that to my reservation? Do I just call BLT directly a couple weeks before my arrival and make sure it’s on my reservation??

Your best bet is to call the Main Reservation line and add any requests to your reservation. This can be done any time from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. When within that time frame makes no difference. Then after you add your requests, call again another day and give the phone CM your reservation number. Ask them to read back to you any requests on your reservation. This will tell you whether or not the first CM actually did it. If they correctly read back to you the requests you made, then they are there and nothing more you can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!