How to make a website?

saltnpepper

DIS Veteran
Hello! i am just wondering is anyone knows how to make a website for free, if there is a way.:confused3 Please post here :)
Thanks,
~paige

there are lots of free sites out there to make websites and most have easy to follow site builders or if you know html you can design that way too.

www.tripod.com is the one that most of the WPASADI teams were using and it seemed like it was pretty easy to work with

Freewebs.com works really good for a website.

I thought geocities.com had a tutorial or something on how to make a website, and a simple HTML editor for those new to site making.

(I use a program called Dreamweaver to design the site, layout, contents, etc. and then upload it to my tripod account)

I thought geocities.com had a tutorial or something on how to make a website, and a simple HTML editor for those new to site making.

(I use a program called Dreamweaver to design the site, layout, contents, etc. and then upload it to my tripod account)

I think I had tried geocities before also, but to me tripod seemed easier. There are tons of free sites out there though that can be used to make websites, many of which have several ways to create your site.

Wow, Dreamweaver is expensive. LOL.

I use freewebs. I mean, it's free, and it's easy for beginners to deal with. And if you are not a beginner, you can change to advanced mode.

Also, you will need some type of image program. I used Photoshop. Paint will not work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter