How to make priority seatings?

caribbeanme

Where the humuhumunukunukuapu'a go swimmin' by..
It's our first trip to DL ( :Pinkbounc ) and I'd like to make a priority seating at the Blue Bayou. Is there a number I should call? Should I wait until I get into the hotel?

Thanks!!

:sunny:

The number is (714)781-3463 and you should call 6 weeks ahead of your date.

hi

if you're staying at a disney hotel you can call vacation planning at 714-300-7526 ext 2 and the cast member will make all your priority seatings - a nice perk for disney hotel guests!

What restaurants can you make priority seatings for at Disneyland, California Adventure and Downtown Disney?

We will be there from Aug. 1-9.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

mkutch said:
What restaurants can you make priority seatings for at Disneyland, California Adventure and Downtown Disney?

We will be there from Aug. 1-9.
(We will also be there the first week of August. I've already made my PSs).

At DL: Blue Bayou, Carnation Cafe, and the Princess Breakfast at the Plaza Inn accept PLs.
AT DCA: The Vineyard Room, Wine Country Tratorria, and Ariel's Grotto accept PS.
AT DTD: most sit-down restaurants accept PSs. I believe you will be able to make PS at ESPN Zone, House of Blues, La Brea Bakery Cafe, Naples, Tortilla Joe's, Jazz Kitchen, and Rainforest Cafe. Most of these can be made through the same phone number. Rainforest has their own phone number
(I don't remember what it is, but you can ask when you make other PSs).

The Disney hotels also have at least 2 restaurants each that also accept PS. Some of these are very good and worth considering.

While dining at the DL Resort doesn't compare to WDW, it's come a long way in the past 6 years. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter