how to refreash MDE

I believe there is a sticky FAQ that talks about it. In a very brief nutshell:

When you're looking to make a new FP+ click on the attraction you want. If it's not available, you literally refresh the screen by clicking on a time at the top of the screen (if you have an Android you can click the same time over and over, Apple you have to pick different times). If it is available, but not for the exact time you want, take it and then follow the step below.

If you're modifying a FP+, it's pretty much the same thing. Pick the time you want, if it isn't available, click it (the time, based on Android or Apple as above) again.

Rinse and repeat until success is achieved. Get on attraction and enjoy.

On my phone, I swipe up. (iPhone)
Edit: technically down, I swipe to the bottom of the screen.

Does this only work the day of? I am 15 days away and I would like to change the time for my SDMT. Will this work for me? Or should I wait until I am a little closer?

Refresh technically always works (meaning you can always refresh the times), but your success rate is much better the day of, as that's when the most changes and drops occur. So unless you are the day of or a few days ahead of time, I probably wouldn't spend too much time refreshing.

Does this only work the day of? I am 15 days away and I would like to change the time for my SDMT. Will this work for me? Or should I wait until I am a little closer?

You can check anytime, but your odds over 24 hours out are significantly lower than day of. By far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter