how to rent points ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goofyfan42

Earning My Ears
WE a planning a disney cruise march 2004. We want to
stay @ dw after the cruise.
I figure out we will need 80-105 points to stay 5-6 nights, after.
How do I go about renting points?
Can I arange this being from canada ?:jester:

Being from Canada should not be an problem. We have had a few people on here from other countries before and I don't think it presented a huge issue, although I did not rent to them personally. Perhaps another member that has worked with someone renting internationally could answer about how they worked the transaction...... ;) Some people might accept paypal or credit cards and that is always a good way to go.

To get started you should post the exact dates for your stay, which resort you prefer, and the size of the unit you would like (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, grand villa). Since your stay is so far in advance you should also know that members cannot make reservations more than 11 months ahead of time. Therefore, your reservation cannot be made until April of 2003 or so.

Good Luck!

Hi,

Just to let you know that I am also from Canada and rented some points last july from a board's member.

We just made the transaction thru paypal and everything went very well.

Have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!