How to see AP rates?

Disney102015

Mouseketeer
This may be a silly question but I can’t figure it out! I bought an AP and see it linked under My Plans, Reservations and Tickets. When I look at special offers and try to click the link for Passholder offers it brings me to the page to purchase an AP. How do I go about checking/booking an AP rate?

Sign into disneyworld.disney.go.com.
Across the top of the page it says Parks & tickets, Places to stay, Things to do, Help, Cart and then, to the far right, MyDisneyExperience. Hover over MyDisneyExperience and a list will pop up, with your plans, tickets, etc.
At the bottom, in blue, will be Annual Passholder Types, Benefits and Discount. Click on it, it takes you to the Annual Passholder Program page.
Under the heading Discover Exciting Passholder Discounts, click on View Resort Offers.

And if you’re not in the US, switch your country at the top of the page to the US. You might have to use an incognito or private browser window to make it stick.

Thanks...tried that and when I click an offer it brings me to the page to buy an AP. Guess I’ll have to call!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter