How to Set-Up a First Giving Page for GKTW Donations

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
contact-comp-q3.png

If you are looking for an easy way to set-up an online resource to collect donations for Give Kids the World, follow these easy steps:

1. Visit First Giving's website.

2. Search for Give Kids the World through the search feature.

3. Choose a template to create your own fundraising page. Set a fundraising goal, post messages, describe your mission, and add photos and videos to personalize your page in minutes.

4. Spread the word by sharing your page with friends and family using email, Facebook, and Twitter.

Get creative with your donations. Ask for them in place of gifts for birthdays, family events, etc. You can also link it to your personal website, work site, etc.

Hi Nikki,

Just wondering if there was something specific I should look for that includes the Power of 10, or should I just search for Give Kids the World and use that? Thanks!

I would suggest using "Give Kids the World" so that it goes directly to them without issue. :)

There is a Power of 10 board on First Giving that keeps track of the 1 million dollar goal.

There is a Power of 10 board on First Giving that keeps track of the 1 million dollar goal.

Is there something we do to tie our First Giving page to Give Kids The World as well as the Power of 10? (I'm kinda slow at this stuff...) :confused3

I'm not sure, you may have to call.

I am taking the money from my meet to GKTW and asking them how to tag it in the million dollar pledge/power of 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!