• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HOW TO: Size your photos so you can use them in your signature

Whoops!

We're kind of in transition now. The old guidelines were 420 x 400 total area, with a maximum file size of 35K.

The new guidelines are that you can have 3 images, and each can be up to 550 x 200, and the total size of all images added together can be up to 50K.

We'll be doing a "spring cleaning" campaign soon to get everyone up to speed and to really highlight the changes.

I'll update the first post in this thread, to keep it consistent. :) Thanks, Michelle!

Just wanted to say Thanks!!! Your directions were great.

*TrixieBella* said:
How is this?
Try this one, TB.

tinkerbell.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/dmurphydis/tinkerbell.gif

Is there any sites that yo ucan upload to and wil lresize them to the "right" size. I use photobucket normally, but I just found out that they resize them slightly to tall. The next size is thumbnail size, which I think is a bit small.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter