how to store magic bands?

Ours are in a wooden box. I keep all my Disney brochures or wristbands from parties in it.. found a Mickey's 90th birthday Joffrey's coffee in there the other day! :cutie:

I put mine on a wreath. I bought a styrofoam wreath in the floral section at Hobby Lobby and covered it with ribbon. Then I latched the magic bands around the wreath. It hangs in my daughters room.

a few in the dashboard bin, some in a drawer and about 8 foot long garland hanging in son2 bedroom. Lots of bands, they kept sending them even with the NO Bands needed checked off.

Ours are in a bedroom table junk drawer...I think. I'd need to look to confirm.
Also, we are using ones that are years old...always decline the new ones (until we NEED new ones). I guess we are in the minority, don't display, don't do anything other than hope to find them before we leave on the next trip!
I don't need more than one per person, so count me in as the minority that only ever has one at a time!

Mine are currently sitting in the closet. A few years ago, I tried turning them into a Christmas garland and it looked terrible.

When we came back from our 2018 trip, we decided to display ours and put them in one of those deep box frames with a Memory Maker photo. We thought that was a 'once in a lifetime' trip and so we wouldn't reuse them. Of course we have since booked to go back and have plans for the trip after that too.. We'll get new bands each time and make a new frame for each trip's memories :) Maybe I can add a picture when I get home!

Nothing fancy here. Most are in a draw. Have a few in each car for those spur of the moment visits (we are local).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!