• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to take photo in 3-D movies...

Soupermom

DIS Veteran
I while ago I saw (on these boards) what looked like a photo that was taken during Mickey's Philarmagic. It was a picture of Donald jumping in frustration/anger I think. I was wondering how best to take this photo with my Canon digital camera. I've had luck taking pictures in IASW and COP, (without using the flash, of course!) and would enjoying have a few photos from the 3-D movies. Any suggestions? Can you take picture through the glasses? TIA

I don't think it can be done... maybe if you put the glasses on your camera? ;-)

Razor Roman said:
I don't think it can be done... maybe if you put the glasses on your camera? ;-)

You could try this by 1) shooting thru the glasses or 2)Using a polarizing filter.

I was too busy enjoying Philharmagic the 2 times we saw it this trip or I might have tried it too... It won't look 3d, but if you don't shoot with a polarizer, you'll see both and it will look blurry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter