How to Uber/Lyft to DHS?

How heavy is the traffic in the mornings when you are crossing from the speedway? We would have a stroller.

When we crossed one morning recently we only had to wait on about three vehicles. It wasn’t that busy.
Now that the official opening time lately is 9am instead of 10am, it the park still opening about 30min early? So 8:30am? Therefore would want to be dropped off by 7am at the Speedway to allow walk, temp and bag check?

I haven’t been there since November but if that were the case... if they opened early at 8:30 (with an official 9am opening) I would say have Uber drop you off at the speedway around 7:45. The walk to temp check holding area is only about 6-10 minutes from the speedway. This is pretty much what we did and many rides were walk-ons when we entered.

Now that the official opening time lately is 9am instead of 10am, it the park still opening about 30min early? So 8:30am? Therefore would want to be dropped off by 7am at the Speedway to allow walk, temp and bag check?

We were there two days recently, January 21 and 24. We stayed at CBR, so we took the Skyliner. We were at the Skyliner station at 7:30 both days, where there was a short-ish line (50-100 people, queue contained within the station). The Skyliner started operation at 7:45 one day, 7:50 the other. That put us among the first few hundred lined up to enter DHS. They assign your "spot" to wait for opening.

Both days they opened temp checks/security/entry gates at about 8:10. We went directly to MMRR, which was open and a walk-on. Then Slinky, which was a walk-on one day and maybe a 5 minute wait the other. Then TSMM, a walk-on, then Smuggler's Run, a short wait.

For the OP, I thought it was interesting that on January 21, the Pop/AoA line was already running when we got to the CBR station at 7:30. Those guests were folding into the queue for the HS line. (January 24, the second day we did this, was the day that the Pop/AoA line was closed all day for scheduled maintenance.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter