How to Uber/Lyft to DHS?

Is there signage for the walkway? I've zoomed in, but I'm not seeing anything that says "Hey!!!! This is the way to Hollywood Studios!!" LOL!

I went on Google maps and it looked pretty easy to see the path. When i get to the bridge that you would turn and walk under you have gotten to the part where all of the resort guests go to get to HS

If it helps, print this but it's pretty easy to recognized. Just make sure you are on the Boardwalk ride of the road as if you are planning to walk to Swan & Dolphin and take the path to the right just before the overpass.

Any suggestion for what time to plan to arrive at DHS when walking? Park opens at 10a.
We rode over from Universal, so we left at 7:30. If you hit the Swan at 8am, you will be in line for HS at 8:15

Thanks so much @yulilin3 - that video is so helpful! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this for us. I am used to walking from a parking garage to the gates at Disneyland - this looks to be not much different concept or time. I feel very confident now - looking forward to my December trip!

as promised here's the video of the walk from the gas station
@yulilin3, why not walk from Speedway directly to the sidewalk along E. Buena Vista Dr. and cross at the traffic light at Epcot Resorts Blvd.? On satellite view it looks like there's a pedestrian crosswalk there (I don't think there are pedestrian signals, though), and on your video it looks like there are wheelchair ramps as well. Is crossing from the back entrance to Speedway across to the Boardwalk entrance safer due to traffic volume?

@yulilin3, why not walk from Speedway directly to the sidewalk along E. Buena Vista Dr. and cross at the traffic light at Epcot Resorts Blvd.? On satellite view it looks like there's a pedestrian crosswalk there (I don't think there are pedestrian signals, though), and on your video it looks like there are wheelchair ramps as well. Is crossing from the back entrance to Speedway across to the Boardwalk entrance safer due to traffic volume?
They took it out, it's all grass now, i think it's safer the way i went although it adds maybe a minute to the walk

They took it out, it's all grass now, i think it's safer the way i went although it adds maybe a minute to the walk
Thanks, I didn’t know they had taken it out. It would have been nice to have a pedestrian crosswalk with lights there.

If I may pop on here: Would it be possible to park at the gas station for rope drop and then retrieve it after 10am to park in HS parking lot?

Edit- Car in question would be my car since we are driving to WDW for our trip.

Thats what I do, I don't find it any less safe. The biggest issue is the dew from the morning grass may get your feet wet but thats it.

Thats what I do, I don't find it any less safe. The biggest issue is the dew from the morning grass may get your feet wet but thats it.
So, has the sidewalk along E. Buena Vista in front of the Speedway been removed? And wheelchair ramps?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter