How to Uber/Lyft to DHS?

Can I just confirm, rideshare vehicles are not allowed to drop people off at the park before they let other vehicles through which is around 8:45?

BW has a gated entrance and they will not let you into the property unless you are a guest there or have an ADR.
Do you happen to know if I would be allowed in to go to the bakery first and then walk? If not I will do the speedway!!

Some people have reported being able to use mobile order to gain access to a resort, but some have reported being turned away.

What time should we be dropped off at Speedway to be in a good place for rope drop?
We were there a couple weeks ago and were dropped off at 8. By the time we got in line at HS there were roughly 40 people in front of us. We were let into the park right after 9 and were off of Runaway Railway by 9:20 giving us plenty of time to focus on getting a boarding group. We ended up getting group 1! Though the virtual queue system has changed since then so having time for getting one is no longer an issue.

We were there a couple weeks ago and were dropped off at 8. By the time we got in line at HS there were roughly 40 people in front of us. We were let into the park right after 9 and were off of Runaway Railway by 9:20 giving us plenty of time to focus on getting a boarding group. We ended up getting group 1! Though the virtual queue system has changed since then so having time for getting one is no longer an issue.
Cool thanks. Didn’t know if being there that early was needed since it didn’t really open until 9.

We went today and I put the Speedway in as my destination in Lyft after reading it here. Our driver was perplexed and insisted it would be best to just drop off. I ended up following his guidance and we pulled right up to the park entrance at about 9:30 (the park opened at 10). We hopped out and never stopped for any lines getting in. We were through MMRR in 35 min even though it had a 90 min wait time. Only long wait of the day was Slinky Dog at about an hour with a posted time of 70 min. We had boarding group 54 and were called at 2:15 but my kids didn’t want to go so we didn’t. Overall it was a great day!

We went today and I put the Speedway in as my destination in Lyft after reading it here. Our driver was perplexed and insisted it would be best to just drop off. I ended up following his guidance and we pulled right up to the park entrance at about 9:30 (the park opened at 10). We hopped out and never stopped for any lines getting in. We were through MMRR in 35 min even though it had a 90 min wait time. Only long wait of the day was Slinky Dog at about an hour with a posted time of 70 min. We had boarding group 54 and were called at 2:15 but my kids didn’t want to go so we didn’t. Overall it was a great day!
It's been slow this week. Glad you had a great time

Cool thanks. Didn’t know if being there that early was needed since it didn’t really open until 9.
The line was very long by the time 9 rolled around, though with the new security gate I'd imagine even the long lines get through quickly.

If I understand it correctly, all vehicles will be turned away before 8:30. After that time you can be dropped off at the front of the park. Speedway drop off is only necessary if you want to be in line before 8:30.

The line was very long by the time 9 rolled around, though with the new security gate I'd imagine even the long lines get through quickly.

If I understand it correctly, all vehicles will be turned away before 8:30. After that time you can be dropped off at the front of the park. Speedway drop off is only necessary if you want to be in line before 8:30.
Aloha,

Is that with a 9 AM or 10 AM official parking opening?

We Uber’d from CBR to Speedway at 8am this morning, walked the path detailed above, and were 2nd in line waiting to get into the park (opened for us at 9:10am).

Walked on MMRR (first cart), did Slinky and Toy Story Mania (twice) all before the park officially opened!

Thanks for all the help, had a great day!

We Uber’d from CBR to Speedway at 8am this morning, walked the path detailed above, and were 2nd in line waiting to get into the park (opened for us at 9:10am).

Walked on MMRR (first cart), did Slinky and Toy Story Mania (twice) all before the park officially opened!

Thanks for all the help, had a great day!

Had the same experience except from BLT and 10th in line.

I scheduled the Uber the night before to be safe. Got an update around 7:30 that my Uber was on the way.

This is a no brainer for HS.

Had the same experience except from BLT and 10th in line.

I scheduled the Uber the night before to be safe. Got an update around 7:30 that my Uber was on the way.

This is a no brainer for HS.
Exactly. Good mention on reserving the Uber the night before. We did the same, forgot to mention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter