How to view Photopass photos loaded with AP?

lb2000

Mouseketeer
I am not up to speed on viewing my photo pass pics since all of the changes with MaxPass, etc. ... I have the Disneyland App and had a few pics scanned to my AP barcode yesterday. No photos are showing up in the app and when I try to link my AP it says it is already linked to my account but NO pictures show up? Any help is much appreciated!

Normally that is all that you need to do. Sometimes the photos seem slow to load. I've had it delayed up to 24-hours in the past. If you don't see anything by this evening, I would contact Photopass and see if they can help you find your photos.

Is the app itself giving you any trouble? Sometimes deleting and re-installing can get things going smoothly again. Agree with the pp, though, that if the photos don't show up after 24 hours, either call the PP help line or stop by one of the PP shops to ask for help finding your photos.

sad to hear that they have not fixed the problem yet.

usually the photos show up within a few minutes. when they are having problems it can take a day or more.

very frustrating and I'm sure it is creating extra work for the cast members at the photo desks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter