How was Memorial Day Weekend this year?

BlueRibbon

Mouseketeer
I've never been to Aulani, but am thinking about going next year on, or just after Memorial Day weekend. Surely it's silly to ask if the weekend is crowded, because as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, I can bet that the weekend will be crazy. But was curious if the crowds die down after Monday.

Tricky part is: Aulani is not my home resort, and I've heard that first two weeks of June is pretty tough to get. Would I be better off trying to get in early and suffer through the weekend, or wait until the weekend is over and try to fight with the June Piranhas for a 2-Bedroom?

We were there on Memorial Day. Our trip was a fairly long one that straddled the weeks on either side. I did not see a difference in crowd levels at all.

Tricky part is: Aulani is not my home resort, and I've heard that first two weeks of June is pretty tough to get. Would I be better off trying to get in early and suffer through the weekend, or wait until the weekend is over and try to fight with the June Piranhas for a 2-Bedroom?
Again, I don't think that weekend would cause you any suffering. I really don't think you'll have a huge difficulty booking the first two weeks of June at the 7-month mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter