How would I find out contact information for Disney managers/executives?

VAfamily1998

DIS Veteran
Unfortunately, we had a horrific experience at Tiffins on our recent stay. We did bring it to the attention of the on duty manager, who did nothing. We also asked to speak with his supervisor and after a long run around, spoke with him via phone and he also did nothing. I would like to speak with someone else, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
I would specifically like to contact Djuan Rivers (who I understand is in charge of Animal Kingdom) and someone in charge of Disney Dining in general.

Any help in obtaining contact info is appreciated.

They are a publicly traded company, so you should be able to google names of executives and then all you have to do is figure out the format of their email addressing (i.e. firstname.lastname@company.com) which you should also be able to do a search for. Typically the same format will carry across the lowest level employees right up to the CEO.

Good luck. Like the PP said you can google. But what happens that you think you need to tell someone that high up.

What happened?

If the poster is wise, they won't answer. I'm curious, too, of course, but I also know it would just lead to them having to defend themselves from accusations and speculation about who was really in the wrong.

I rather doubt, regardless of how horrific their experience may actually have been, that it's anything the general public needs to be warned about before they dine at Tiffins.

If the poster is wise, they won't answer. I'm curious, too, of course, but I also know it would just lead to them having to defend themselves from accusations and speculation about who was really in the wrong.

I rather doubt, regardless of how horrific their experience may actually have been, that it's anything the general public needs to be warned about before they dine at Tiffins.

Admittedly, the word “horrific” made me curious. I hope she does tell us what happened.
I also hope she’s okay.

I've had success with
george.kalogridis@disney.com

I agree. Curious but little good will come from sharing it here. 99% of the time, whatever happened was a one time instance.

Admittedly, the word “horrific” made me curious. I hope she does tell us what happened.
I also hope she’s okay.

Me, too!

That said, since she's looking for a manager or executive and not (as far as she's said) calling the police, I think she's probably physically in one piece and no laws were broken. "Horrific" can mean different things, to different people.

(My personal definition of "horrific" would likely involve angry chefs, cleavers, talking crabs running free over the tables and attempted dinner-time massacre, but I'm guessing that's not it. ;))

Thanks!

Yes, I'd rather not share here. The word "horrific" might seem extreme I guess--No one died or was maimed ;)
It was a really terrible experience, and Tiffins is not a cheap restaurant (our bill came out to $492 for lunch for 6 people, because we were doing the ROL dining package) so given that it was so much money, we expected better treatment when we brought up our concerns to the manager.

Thanks!

Yes, I'd rather not share here. The word "horrific" might seem extreme I guess--No one died or was maimed ;)
It was a really terrible experience, and Tiffins is not a cheap restaurant (our bill came out to $492 for lunch for 6 people, because we were doing the ROL dining package) so given that it was so much money, we expected better treatment when we brought up our concerns to the manager.

ANYthing that goes wrong at a $500 lunch for 6 people is most definitely “horrific.” LOL! I hope you get a satisfactory response for the issue.

Last edited:
Somebody's seen The Little Mermaid one too many times.:earboy2:

Silly, there's no such thing!

giphy.gif

Thanks!

Aww, come on! I'm bored this afternoon. Spill!!!

Aww, come on! I'm bored this afternoon. Spill!!!
Yeah. I have Tiffin's booked for March. Would like to hear OPs story. I know it could be a one-off situation. But can't read 'horrific experience at Tiffin's' and just shrug and walk away.

In fairness to the OP, i once used the word “horrific” to describe the line at MK for Anna & Elsa. :yay:

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, OP. We ate at Tiffins the first weekend it opened and our server didn't put our order into the kitchen. We waited FOREVER for our food meanwhile everyone around us was getting food, eating and leaving (that's how long it took). It got to the point that the server suggested we just take our Jungle Book vouchers (remember that show?!) and go get food at a QS . . . seriously. Our food finally arrived, the manager spoke with us, everyone apologized and they comped our meal. If you don't feel like your concerns were addressed at the restaurant, I would at least contact guest services at the e-mail that was provided by the PP. We've contacted them on some other issues (we go to WDW a LOT) and have always felt like our concerns were dealt with appropriately.

[QUOTE="FastPasser., post: 58664094, member: 600555"]Disney takes Guest Recovery seriously, what would you like them to do?[/QUOTE]

This certainly has been my experience. I've also found that when dealing with issues that are presented factually without dramatic/emotional overtones* that they are happy to help a guest and everyone goes away with a good feeling and a smile.

*That description is not directed at VAfamily1998. I just know that they deal with a lot of hot heads who make demands. I think it's a relief for them to help someone who can remain reasonable.

This certainly has been my experience. I've also found that when dealing with issues that are presented factually without dramatic/emotional overtones* that they are happy to help a guest and everyone goes away with a good feeling and a smile.

*That description is not directed at VAfamily1998. I just know that they deal with a lot of hot heads who make demands. I think it's a relief for them to help someone who can remain reasonable.

Yep, charging in angry has a tendency to make the customer service CM (who is only human, after all), adhere strictly to the letter of the law. And usually not in your favour.

I've seen this dynamic in action several times now. And I've occasionally benefited by being the next person in line and looking comparatively reasonable and pleasant in comparison. Which naturally makes the CM want to be extra accommodating in return!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!