How would you change Castaway Club Levels

Karin1984

DIS Veteran
I remember the time when flying was part of the vacation. For all classes. Now it's "crowd them in like cattle and toss them some pretzels"
I'm working on my graduation thesis at the airline I work for. I am going through 3000 remarks in a survey, I've seen this remark more than once ;-)
Except the other complaint is that we do not do pretzels or peanuts anymore and all the other food sucks as well!

I was thinking about the similarities between airline & cruiseline loyalty programs and the perks they give, how most of it is before you get on the ship, in re-booking, pre-boarding etc. and very little once you are on board. For DCL it's only the Palo meal for Platinum, I think?
For cabin crew it's easy to find their frequent flyers on the passenger list, passengers sit still in the same seat, and they can give extra attention. On a ship you have your host and server team, but otherwise at random during the cruise it is hard for the crew to recognize frequent travellers, unless they wear their keychords.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES