How would you spend your dream day on $12,000 VIP Tour?

fhtpdw20

DIS Veteran
If money was no object, how would you plan your 12 hour day? I am not a big ride person and I have done most of backstage tours so my wish list would be to do the following visiting all 4 parks in one day:

Get all magic shots for each park and have photographer for the day.

Magic Kingdom: Dream Suite is already included so I would add visit to Parade barn to see floats upclose. Have done Keys and Marceline Tours.

Epcot: Have a prepared Kidcot passport and baggie already signed and stamped. Backstage Soarin would be something to see. Have done Future, Seeds, and Destinations.

Animal Kingdom: Backstage Tours of Nemo, Lion King, and Rivers of Light. Have done Wild Africa and Starlight Tour.

Studios: Backstage Fantasmic and meet/greet after performance with characters.

Backstage tour of Holiday Services and ask for other buildings not on Backstage Magic Tour which I have done.

I would breakfast before starting out, have a box lunch on the fly while driving between areas, and have not decided where to have dinner.

Now Share Your Dream.

Someone on Facebook wrote that they would ask to ride Pirates with Johnny Depp! pirate: Sounded like a pretty good "dream" to me!

Someone on Facebook wrote that they would ask to ride Pirates with Johnny Depp! pirate: Sounded like a pretty good "dream" to me!

Tell them to go on Halloween. When I was a CM, my roommate worked Pirates and told me Johnny Depp liked to come on Halloween in character and ride it repeatedly. That way, he was able to be incognito in plain sight. Everyone just thought he had an amazingly accurate costume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter