• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Howard Johnson Question...

rmulvy

Earning My Ears
Are the beds double or queen? On Expedia it says they are double but a couple other places I have read they are queen since the renovation. Can you ask to specifically be on one side of the hotel or another? And if so, where is teh best place to stay if you want to see the fireworks? We have 2 small kids so I thinking if we could see them from the hotel that would be great.

Thx...Alex

I believe they have both. If I'm not totally off base... Buildings 1 and 2 have Queens and 3/4/5/6 have doubles. Building 1 has most if not all the Disney View rooms but they are often higher prices than their standard rates.

They have a a room map on their website- hojoanaheim.com

I believe they have both, doubles and queens. You can email them at guest.care.team@hojoanaheim.com to find out for sure. I always email them to make requests ie room location, etc..

The best view of the fireworks are in their 'Park View' rooms on the upper floors of the tower building (Bldg 1) these rooms are a bit more per night than the non-view rooms.

You can also see the fireworks from the main pool area (not the quiet pool) although not as will since you are at ground level and there are trees, etc.. obstructing your view.

They were Queens in our room in the tower. But email them - they are extremely helpful and will answer all your questions direct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter