Howdi Folks!

W

Wendy WDW

Found you...Yes its me, just without the DH at the mo'! Good job I'm nosey and always looking around other sites! :rolleyes:

I have just read how serious this is :( so can we still post fun stuff or do we have to stay strictly trip planning here?

Wendy :)

there;s 2 UK boards over here, aren't there? Maybe we should designate the other one as the community board.

and I hope all the trip reports will keep on coming, I've been looking forward to reading the last installment of the Ridley family saga...

Bev

Thats a good idea Bev!

Its just not the same when you don't have a trip planned or booked for the foreseable future. We are seriously thinking of moving and cannot afford to do both.

At the moment, I would just carry on posting everything on this board...there isn't that much and I know they are working behind the scenes to try and get us some sort of work around for us soon.

Penny :)

Wot, Wendy without Frederick!! Like salt without pepper and Mickey without Minnie. Have we lost Frederick, campaign for his safe return!! (Like the clipart Wendy!!)

Bev, stop nagging, I'm sooo uninspired with my reports compared to all the others around. I just seem to write "did this, love that etc" I have posted all of them on the US boards too yesterday (before our downfall), so if I do another one it will go there if UK are down and out still.....:smooth:

no need to be uninspired, I am enjoying them, In fact I had a read of your old reports yesterday (anything to avoid writing this program!) as I was trying to see what Sally had liked, since Katie is now 4 1/2, but I think Sally is made of sterner stuff than Katie.

Bev

LOL Fiona...boy, is the clipart old now. You know it bears an uncanny resemblance to me, don't you? ;)

I never got any further than Day 1 of our TR's...at the moment I just can't get back any enthusiasm for finishing them off. I never realised they took so long to write either and why oh why did we not make notes! Too blimmin lazy and having too good a time (and we weren't very well either..sob sob)

I never got any further than Day 1 of our TR's

We DID notice! - LOL

Fiona - I don't think there's any such thing as "duff" or "Uninspiring" Trip Reports - there's always something to be be gleaned from honest appraisals and I can't get enough of them.

I just like to hear different views / reports of places and events to get a balanced view....plus I'm just bloomin' nosey.

Hear, hear! I love reading all the TRs - I'm only sorry I hadn't finished catching up with the latest flurry of them before the boards went down.

I'll echo Penny's suggestion that we keep everything on this board until something else can be worked out for us by our brilliant webmasters (do I sound like Teacher's pet? ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts