How's the Cape May Cafe Breakfast?

RUDisney

Mom to Ivan & Kristina
OK, I'm upset at all of you stinkers ;) that got ressie's this morning for CRT on October 22nd.

Actually, it was kind of funny when I called. I told my DD that she had to hurry and get dressed because I had to call Disney. She got very intense when I was on hold. When my DH tried to talk with my DS, she kept shushing him... I was on the phone with Disney, you know... my most important call of the day.
We didn't get CRT and the Norway breakfast was full. I want to start the day off right, because it'll be our first anniversary of our "Gotcha" Day. I booked us at Cape May Cafe without knowing anything about it.

Anyone have anything to say about it, good or bad? We'll be at BWV, so I thought it'll be an easy restaurant to get to, at least. Who are the characters other than Goofy?

It is great. Very relaxing and the interaction is great. It is not busy and loud like I thought Crystal Palace was. I also hear they have Krispy Kremes there now so I can't wait to try one. The food has always been very good.
BTW what is a "Gotcha Day"?

It's the day that we got our kids and the kids got us. In other words, the day we adopted them.

This is one of my favorite breakfasts!

I think the characters spend MUCH more time with the guests at this breakfast. Just seems more relaxed.

You will definitely enjoy this restaurant!

That's great.:D You know you should try to call dining today to see if any tables have opened up at CRT. They will cancel automatically if credit cards don't go through. They will also call people with 2 ressies to ask them to cancel one. It's worth a try.
Let us know how you make out!!!

It's our all time favorite character breakfast. We've done most of them and each trip we chose to repeat Cape May. You'll enjoy it. Have fun!

RUDisney,

We've never eaten at Cape May for breakfast, or for dinner, but I just had to say, I love "Gotcha" day...that is so neat! Have a wonderful time together at WDW!

I tried calling back today, but no luck with Cindy's. The CM's laughed at me (in a polite way) when I asked if they cancelled out anyones double reservations.

I'll keep trying until the morning of October 22nd. You never know what may pop up.

As far as I'm concerned, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I'll keep trying, but Cape May sounds great.

Who are the other characters?

Minnie stands out front of Cape May and Goofy, Chip and Dale circulate.
BTW the Cm's laugh until they find a table that pops up on their computer, then they are amazed, so don't let the laughing disuade you.

Cape May has a GREAT breakfest!! Usually Chip,Dale,Goofy,Minnie are there.
And I have to tell you I got goosebumps when you explaind Gotcha day!!!!!:D :D You need to let your servers know of this when you go anywhere that day!!!! Have a Vacation!!!!!!!

We just did Cape May Cafe for breakfast yesterday. Characters are what SamanthaL mentioned. Interaction is great. Dale came by twice to see my 4 yr old dd and she sat on his lap and he carried her across the room (should have seen the look on her face, she was quite surprised...so was I!!)

Food was very good. Lots of variety, if you go, make sure to visit all 4 sides, the chocolate crossiants are killer. My only complaint was that they put strawberry sauce and coconut on the blintzes, what a way to kill them:)

You won't be disappointed-this is a good character breakfast.

Another vote for Cape May I love the way the food alwasy seems so fresh whatever time you get there.

What a great place to spend "Gotcha Day" that is one of the sweetest terms I've ever heard :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!