How's the food at POP?

I was there so long ago (2008, 2009 and 2010) and the menu has changed, but I’m quite sure that the turkey and pot roast were available with the Mom’s Night Out daily dinner specials. I recall that both items were ordered during our stays there, and we were pleased with them.

We liked all the food we got there. It was always a very good food court with an extensive menu. :)

I was there so long ago (2008, 2009 and 2010) and the menu has changed, but I’m quite sure that the turkey and pot roast were available with the Mom’s Night Out daily dinner specials. I recall that both items were ordered during our stays there, and we were pleased with them.

We liked all the food we got there. It was always a very good food court with an extensive menu. :)

We stayed there in 2014/15 (New Year), and we enjoyed everything we ordered.

Thank you, we're looking forward to our first POP stay! I've heard the food court is good there, will report back after our stay. :)

The food was ok, but I found the food at the Sports food court to be better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!