HP Second Generation RP Sign Ups

Willow Hunnington is a half-blood. She was formerly a Ravenclaw student, though she could have just as easily been Gryffindor. She has dark hair with gray here and there and brown eyes. She is wise and helpful to her students, but punishes as she sees necessary. She is forty-seven years old and the Charms professor.

Well, everything else is great, but my teacher's name is Westley "West" Huntington, so I feel like that could get confusing with Willow Hunnington

Harrison works, it has a different sound to it.

Unless of course you want them to be related, like siblings or cousins. I don't really think you want that, but I can't not offer.

I was going for Hunnington as in Hunnington Beach, CA.

Lol. Oh, no, haha. I'm in control of my characters' relatives from now on (Brandon may or may not have had something to do with that :)
In all seriousness, I really don't care. But that wasn't my intention, so unless you object we can keep things as they are.

Yeah, he wasn't the easiest to work with, especially with his tendency to spring things without warning.

No, I don't object. I just get paranoid that if I don't offer things when I think of them that people will be annoyed or I'll lose out on a storyline that could have been cool

Something I noticed. We have a male Head of Slytherin and female Heads of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. We'll just need a male Head of Gryffindor and we'll have the Founders

Something I noticed. We have a male Head of Slytherin and female Heads of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. We'll just need a male Head of Gryffindor and we'll have the Founders

This now makes me want to sign up a male Head of Gryffindor. But I won't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!