HP Second Generation RP

Fairywings

Perry/Perrin
Signups open here http://www.disboards.com/threads/hp-second-generation-rp-sign-ups.3411681/

So here's the thread. I'm starting work tomorrow, so Monday-Friday I won't be on all day long, but I'll try to make it in the afternoons/evenings.

1st Years:

Katherine “KitKat" MacCarthy - Newsies
Tessa Noelle - LilPiglet
2nd Years:
3rd Years:

Marissa Finch-Fletchley - Fairywings
4th Years:
Colette "Cosette" Lebeau - disneyanney
Pandora Plystone - The Villainess
Romulus Tennyson - Fairywings
5th Years:
Megan "Meg" Abraham - Orreed
Estella Blishwick - Fairywings
Felicity "Fizz" MacCarthy - Newsies

Rufus Randazzo (5th year Lion Prefect) - The Villainess
6th Years:
Anson Ollivander (6th year Eagle Prefect) - Fairywings
7th Years:

Gryffindor Quidditch Team:
Romulus Tennyson - Keeper
Tessa Noelle - Chaser
Hufflepuff Quidditch Team:
Marissa Finch-Fletchley - Chaser
Ravenclaw Quidditch Team:
Anson Ollivander - Seeker
Slytherin Quidditch Team:
Estella Blishwick - Beater
Felicity "Fizz" MacCarthy - Seeker

Teachers:
Westley "West" Huntington - Transfiguration, Head of Slytherin
Demona Plystone - Divination, Head of Hufflepuff
Willow Harrison - Charms, Head of Ravenclaw

Okay, so for starting place I got lots of don't cares but a few people said the train, so we're starting September 1st on the train!

Last edited:
West: He checked over his lesson plan one more time. He figured there was going to be a staff meeting later this afternoon, but for now he was arranging his classroom and preparing for a new year of school. Not for the first time, he wondered about the new year of students, but mostly his Slytherins, or Little Snakes.

Romulus: He drew his coat tighter around himself. Despite all the Ministry reforms, often people were still wary and sometimes hateful of werewolves. Plus, he didn't like people seeing all of his scars. He was able to stay sane and keep his mind with the help of the Wolfsbane potion, but it didn't make his transformations any less physically painful or demanding on his body. He couldn't do anything about the scars on his face, but he had taken to wearing long sleeved shirts and pants rather than shorts and tees as much as he could. He forced a smile as his mother made sure he had everything and was okay while his father looked on with his usual semi-benevolent silence. At last, he hugged his mother gently goodbye, waved to is father, promised them yet again to get good grades and take his medication, then he picked up his trunk and boarded the train.

Estella: She arrived at the station with her parents and her siblings. She was eager to start a new year. Back to Potions and back to Quidditch. Neither were always considered ladylike, but Estella managed ladylike appropriately enough for her pureblood family house most of the rest of the time. Being a Slytherin helped. She was also excited to see her friends. She said her goodbyes and went to board the train with her trunk.

Anson: He arrived at the train station by himself and boarded quickly. The Ollivander family was always too busy to accompany their children to the platform. So, he had no one to hang around talking to, so he may as well take the opportunity to find a good apartment, especially since there would be a prefect meeting on the train, and Anso had been named a Ravenclaw Prefect last year. Maybe, if all went well for him this year, he could be Head Boy next year.

Marissa: She arrived at the platform with her parents. She was excited and happy to be going back, especially since this year she would be able to go on Hogsmeade trips. Though not in her uniform, she was wearing black and yellow, proudly showing off her Hufflepuff house pride. It took a while to say her goodbyes (her mother was quite tearful and her father kept reminding her about safety and making sure she had her permission slip. Finally, she got on the train.

Tessa: She is still pretty nervous about the start of her schooling at Hogwarts. She enters the platform on her way to her 1st year. She gives a big hug to her Mom and Dad and gets ready to get on the train and await the ride to Hogwarts. She hopes at least 1 other student(new or old) comes to sit with her for the ride. That may help her a little bit with being so nervous. As she enters the train compartment where she is going to sit she hears others chatting away in other areas. She thinks to herself she hopes to meet some great friends at Hogwarts too. She sits down in her grey skirt and white blouse and grey sweater and waits patiently for the rest of the students to board the train.

Out of character post: Just so everyone know I am back to school tomorrow so I will not be on The Dis as much as I was this weekend. I will try and check in at night.

Last edited:

Marissa: She found a compartment with one other person in it. She knocked on the door before entering with a smile. "Hey, is this compartment open? May I sit here?"

Cosette: Cosette entered Platform 9 3/4 with her family. She said a hasty goodbye to her father, who answered her in his thick French accent, hugged her mother, and said see you at the holiday, Ralph" after hugging a little dark-haired boy standing next to her. She had promised to think ahead more, to be less careless, and to be certain that she was kind, as was the family motive. After a wink from her fair-haired father, she left for the train. Cosette lived a ways away from a lot of people and spent most of her time with Ralph; she always seemed to forget her understanding of the "people of the real world", or their hardships, after leaving the safety of her home. "Don't judge," she muttered as a reminder to herself.

Romulus: While he looked for a compartment, he bumped into one of his yearmates and housemates. "Oh, hi Cosette, sorry," he mumbled, embarrassed and his normal awkward self.

Tessa: She said to Marissa that she would love to have some company for the ride to Hogwarts. She reached into the little handbag she had on her lap and asked Marissa if she wanted some candy she had brought for the ride. She is quite the candyaholic.

Marissa: She pulled in her trunk and took a seat. "Sure, I'll have some candy. Thank you. I'm Marissa Finch-Fletchley, a Hufflepuff 3rd year. You look young, are you starting Hogwarts by any chance?"

Romulus: While he looked for a compartment, he bumped into one of his yearmates and housemates. "Oh, hi Cosette, sorry," he mumbled, embarrassed and his normal awkward self.

Cosette: "Hi, Romulus. It's okay - do you want to go in here?" She gestured to an empty compartment on her right.

Romulus: He nodded. "Yeah, sure. Do you need help with your things?"

Cosette: "I think I have it." She shoved her bags up into their area. "There." She sat down and fluffed out her school skirt, which she had already changed into. "How was your holiday?"

Cosette: "I think I have it." She shoved her bags up into their area. "There." She sat down and fluffed out her school skirt, which she had already changed into. "How was your holiday?"
Romulus: "It was fine. Spent some time with my parents and my uncle. How was your holiday?"

Fizz: Fizz and Kit-Kat had just entered the train, their matching brown and gold-tinted luggage now all loaded up as they sat down in the cart. The train would be moving soon (ooc: if it isn't already?), and Fizz was exhausted from a long party she had the night before, ready to catch some shut-eye on the train. "Do you want any candy from the trolley?"

Kit-Kat: Kit-Kat was almost too busy flaunting her shiny new "muggle-built" backpack. It was pink and had some popstar from a television network on it. "Nah, I've got it under control." She winked and pulled some muggle candy from her bag- Snickers, Three Musketeers, and of course, Kit-Kats.

Fizz: Fizz turned up her nose. "I can't believe you eat that stuff."

Kit-Kat: Kit-Kat sighed and rolled her eyes, secretly hoping someone else would come along. Someone her age, who she could actually talk to.

Romulus: "It was fine. Spent some time with my parents and my uncle. How was your holiday?"

Cosette: "I may or may not have gotten in trouble again," she said with a sly smile. "So I didn't do much."

Fizz: Fizz and Kit-Kat had just entered the train, their matching brown and gold-tinted luggage now all loaded up as they sat down in the cart. The train would be moving soon (ooc: if it isn't already?), and Fizz was exhausted from a long party she had the night before, ready to catch some shut-eye on the train. "Do you want any candy from the trolley?"

Kit-Kat: Kit-Kat was almost too busy flaunting her shiny new "muggle-built" backpack. It was pink and had some popstar from a television network on it. "Nah, I've got it under control." She winked and pulled some muggle candy from her bag- Snickers, Three Musketeers, and of course, Kit-Kats.

Fizz: Fizz turned up her nose. "I can't believe you eat that stuff."

Kit-Kat: Kit-Kat sighed and rolled her eyes, secretly hoping someone else would come along. Someone her age, who she could actually talk to.

OOC: It hasn't left yet. Want Estella to run into Fizz?

Cosette: "I may or may not have gotten in trouble again," she said with a sly smile. "So I didn't do much."

Romulus: "If you don't mind me saying, you seem to have a talent for it."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter