HP+Vera Bradley

I wish, but it's more than likely not happening. The only place to get Disney Vera (other than online) is at DS at their own Vera shop. Since CW doesn't have a Vera shop I doubt it will be available for purchase at the resort. It would be interesting to know whether all of them would only be for online purchase, or they would have a select amount of stores that do have them. If so, it would make sense at least one of them be an Orlando location.

The only VB retail store in Orlando that's not at Disney Springs is at the Florida Mall, and they had the HP stuff as of Thursday. According to the store manager, it's not available at Universal. (The store at the Mall at Millenia [sic] has closed permanently.)

Also, there is no purple.

Disney Vera has been spotted in a VB outlet in Tennessee, BTW.

The only VB retail store in Orlando that's not at Disney Springs is at the Florida Mall, and they had the HP stuff as of Thursday. According to the store manager, it's not available at Universal. (The store at the Mall at Millenia [sic] has closed permanently.)

Also, there is no purple.

Disney Vera has been spotted in a VB outlet in Tennessee, BTW.

Most things have been available online for a while.

The line was just released on Thursday. If the items were available before that, it was unauthorized.

Oh that could be, I just know when these posts were put out several months ago I looked online for some things for my wife.

4F01CD3E-D3D5-47C8-A229-345A5A0FF819.jpeg
This is the site I saw.

I have tons of VB, nice for the parks but will say disappointed with the design, rather small size of prints/colors (although I realize they went with the traditional HP colors) muddy looking to me. Think a splash of white background would’ve helped but I’m sure this line will have their share of fans

Direct link to VB website, currently offering free S&H (although they are quite slow), along with a discount offer for giving them your email

https://www.verabradley.com/us/shop...ViorICh3KzQ0nEAAYASAAEgI3g_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I have tons of VB, nice for the parks but will say disappointed with the design, rather small size of prints/colors (although I realize they went with the traditional HP colors) muddy looking to me. Think a splash of white background would’ve helped but I’m sure this line will have their share of fans

Direct link to VB website, currently offering free S&H (although they are quite slow), along with a discount offer for giving them your email

https://www.verabradley.com/us/shop...ViorICh3KzQ0nEAAYASAAEgI3g_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
I agree, and I think they misjudged their audience — someone who wants to wear HP Vera is also going to want to represent their House. Those lines should have been bigger and the designs crisper, IMO. I was all sent to Ravenclaw up, but not with what they offered. 😉

I was REALLY looking fwd to this as I’m a huge Vera fan and own a lot.
Very disappointed with what they released. Even the pattern back back doesn’t really say HP. I was hoping for logos (house crests, honey dukes etc) to be plastered all over

I don't think you can use promo codes on the Harry Potter merch. Some of the bags have wand pockets! But a bunch is sold out.

That would be the ebay sellers....hoping they get stuck with it all!!
I purchased the triple zip hipster in the Home to Hogwarts pattern and it's out for delivery (I have 2 Disney ones of the same thing) at the moment.

About a day or so after I bought it that purse sold out online as well as a few other items. Go to eBay and you'll see ones for around $200-$500 for what costs $85+tax on Vera Bradley's website for the purse I got. It's unfortunate really.

I have tons of VB, nice for the parks but will say disappointed with the design
Us too! We had been looking forward to the release the past few months and were planning on getting items for our December trip. So underwhelmed. The house items are bland and boring. These could have and should have been more creative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!