HPRP: Another Year of Mischief, Magic, and Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max: *not delusional anymore* *but her accent's all weird* Mmm......saw 'im.......all glowy and stuff....like a patronus.......didn't ya see 'im 'Ermione? Still playin'....the game t'morrow.........so don' think......abou' not lettin' me play 'Arry. Ya need.......ya best chaser......

OOC: Night!

Hermione:*confuced* A patronus?Max I didn't see anyone out there but you.And I'm so sorry,its my fault you fell through.

Ron:Was it a ghost?*sits in a chair close*

Harry:*smiles* Ofcourse you're going to play,you think we could win without you?*sits closer to her*

Hermione:You'll be fine Max,just stay awake.*sits in the chair right next to her*

ooc:Night!

Adam: *enters AHCR, sees Max, runs to her side* What happened?!?

Hermione:She was on the ice barefoot and then she fell through.I went in after her and started to get her out but then she hit her head and passed out.

Harry:Then they came here.

Ron:*sleepily* And we tried to help her.

Hermione:*confuced* A patronus?Max I didn't see anyone out there but you.And I'm so sorry,its my fault you fell through.

Harry:*smiles* Ofcourse you're going to play,you think we could win without you?*sits closer to her*

Hermione:You'll be fine Max,just stay awake.*sits in the chair right next to her*

Adam: No, wait, it's, it couldn't have been...*sits down*

Max: *smiles softly* No......you wouldn't.........have a chance.

Hermione:She was on the ice barefoot and then she fell through.I went in after her and started to get her out but then she hit her head and passed out.

Harry:Then they came here.

Ron:*sleepily* And we tried to help her.

Adam: No, wait, it's, it couldn't have been...*sits down*

Max: Why do you care?

Hermione:Adam shes fine,she just can't fall asleep.

Adam: Personality Breakage is very strong with her....

Max: *ignores him*

Hermione:What are you talking about Adam?

Harry:She got all her memories back.

Max: *rolls her eyes* He's trying to be confusing, as normal.

Adam: Just because she has all her memeries back doesn't mean all personality breakage stops.

Max: *sits up* Would you just shut up about the personality breakage? I'm fine!

Hermione:*smiling* You are fine,you just sit up by yourself and you can talk without pauses.*sees the boys asleep*Harry!

Harry:*jerks himself up* What?What happened to Max?

Ron:*sits up* What went wrong?Is she being delusional again?

Hermione:*ignores Ron* Max is fine,you just need to wake up to captain a quidditch game.

Adam: Fine!

Adam: Fine!

Hermione:*rolls her eyes* Why do you guys always have to fight?Max could have died last night but here you are fighting like absolutely nothing has happened.

Harry:*stretches*I'm going to go get ready.*goes to his room and locks the door*

Ron:*yawns* Same here.*heads to his room*

Ron:*walks out in his gear and with his broom**His face is pale* I can't do this.

Harry:*walks out* What do you mean you cant do it?You've been practicing like mad this whole time.

Ron:*shakes his head* After this game I'm resigning.

Harry:Then we better get some food in you so you can play your best game.Anyone else hungry?

Hermione:I am,but I should go change.*goes to her room*

Hermione:*rolls her eyes* Why do you guys always have to fight?Max could have died last night but here you are fighting like absolutely nothing has happened.

Harry:*stretches*I'm going to go get ready.*goes to his room and locks the door*

Ron:*yawns* Same here.*heads to his room*

Adam: She started it!

Adam: She started it!

Ron:Not the best way to help yourself mate.

Harry:*changes the subject* So are you going to the game?You wont bring attention to yourself because you'll be in a huge crowd.

Hermione:*walks out of her room with a orange scarf on and with a flag for Gryffindor*

Hermione:*smiling* You are fine,you just sit up by yourself and you can talk without pauses.*sees the boys asleep*Harry!

Harry:*jerks himself up* What?What happened to Max?

Ron:*sits up* What went wrong?Is she being delusional again?

Hermione:*ignores Ron* Max is fine,you just need to wake up to captain a quidditch game.

Max: *stands* I'm starving. Do we get to eat first?

Ron:Not the best way to help yourself mate.

Harry:*changes the subject* So are you going to the game?You wont bring attention to yourself because you'll be in a huge crowd.

Hermione:*walks out of her room with a orange scarf on and with a flag for Gryffindor*

Adam: I am, surprisingly.

Adam: Well, this is my last year at Hogwarts, and I should probably enjoy myself.

Hermione:Nicely said.Now I'm hungry so I'm going to breakfast before the game.*leaves*

Harry:Good for you.*leaves with her*

Ron:Yeah.*leaves after Harry*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!