HRH 7/14 -7/21 Pt 1

Riverview

Mouseketeer
The cast:
Me (49 yr old kid at heart)
10 yr old DD
First I apologize for taking so long. I bruised my ribs on my last day at IOA and that made everyday things uncomfortable.
This was our 1st trip to Universal. We have been to Disney 3 times and thought we should try something different. FOTL and the thrill rides attracted us to Universal. As long as FOTL is around I don't think we will spend much time at WDW.

HRH: We arrived at the HRH about 1:45 and walked right upto the desk and got our room. I was surprised how fast it was. We had a poolview room #5148. The room was great. The 1st thing I saw were the pictures my bed had a large picture of Bruce Springsteen on the side and a smaller one of the Beatles at the head. These are probably my 2 favorite bands. The room was very nice with 2 COMFORTABLE queen size beds with great pillows and throw pillows, dresser with a TV and stereo, chair & ottoman and a table with 2 chairs.The bathroom was small but well equiped. I thought our room was much nicer than our room at Port Orleans in WDWwas. The view was nice we could see the US fireworks from our room. The walls were thick I never heard anything from next door. There were only 2 rooms on the floor further from the elevators than ours. This is one of my only complaints there shold be 2 or 3 banks of elevators. Another thing I would like would be a Food Court. I would gladly recommend the HRH to anyone.
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :tongue: :bounce: :wave:

And I thought we had a long walk from the elevators, we were in room 5134...

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter