HRH anybody have a pic of the water slide

there was a thread a few weeks ago where someone posted pics of great views of the pool taken from their room- anyone remember who posted it or the thread title? Might have been someonthing about the pool view at HRH
:jester:

Here is a picture page I set up. I uploaded the slide pictures. There are club room pictures as well. Hope you like them! Click on Hard Rock on the left side

Mike

Pictures on MSN

Awesome pool slide! I look forward to pol hopping while I'm at the Royal Pacific!!!

excellent pics Mike! I had only seen your shots of the club level before, those waterslide views are terrific!
:jester:

Hello, Lady and scamp:

Great pictures, I would love to know what type of camera you used for the pool pics? I am in the process of looking at cameras for our trip, and do not know whether to go digital or regular 35 m.
Can you tell me the name of your camera the pics are wonderful. Thanks again,

Deb.

Thank you!

Cottontail - Those pool pics were taken with a digital camera, a Kodak DC4800 zoom. We bought it right before that trip, had never owned a digital camera before and I have to say the pictures came out pretty well, even with us newbies - so it's pretty easy to use.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter