HRH August 2004

VMS

DIS Veteran
We got an Ent. rate for the end of August for 4 nights of $134 for the first two nights and $176 for the last two. (Garden View Standard). This seems like a good rate to me based on what I have seen here. Why would the rate go up for the last 2 nights -- they are Fri. and Sat. -- are those nights usually more?

Thanks.

The rates you got sound great to me. :D Yep, Fri. & Sat. nights are more. Although, last year I paid the same for Fri. night as I did Mon. - Thur. nights. Not sure if charging more for Fri. & Sat. nights is a "new" thing for 2004 or if I just got lucky last year. Who knows. Anyway, enjoy your vacation!

I got the same rate for Aug 31-Sept 2!!!! Sounds too good to be true. I booked over the phone last week but have not gotten anything in the mail from them. They gave me a confirmation number but I have nothing in writing.

I got a rate of 151.20 thru hotelkingdom.com so i would say the $134 is a great rate.

When I booked (RPR) using an E rate, the rate went up for Fri & Sat. When I switched to AP rate, not only did the rate go down, but Fri & Sat were the same rate. Go figure.

it's about maximizing revenue and inventory! I had that happen too. It's frustrating as it's the same room, but that is the industry practice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter