HRH Deluxe

oshun

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is a standard view (viewing the parking lot) and preferred view (pool or garden view) for the deluxe rooms at HRH? If you book a deluxe do you know what kind of view you will get?

When we booked a deluxe we were not offered an option of views. Our view was of the courtyard and was very pretty.

What is the difference between a standard room and a deluxe room? And is garden view considered a standard view or a preferred view? Thanks

A deluxe room is larger with 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. It is arranged with a separate dressing, closet and vanity area, before you walk into the sleeping area. Our standard room was H/C so I am not sure of the bathroom arrangement compared to other standard rooms, but the bath was larger in our H/C standard than the deluxe. As to standard vs. prefered room views, I have only been offered garden or pool view, with pool view being more so I assumed pool view was prefered and garden was standard. We had a pool view last time, in our standard room, but due to the folliage and location, we actually saw only the ping-pong table and that area from our room.

I just booked a deluxe room at HRH for Aug. and requested a pool view room! Deluxe rooms can be either view...with no additional cost! They can't guarantee it, but atleast the request is in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter