• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH - Dogs and Discounts

Amusement Park Junkie

<font color=navy>100 little bugs in the code...<br
Spoke with someone in reservations and asked to include on my preferences that I wished a "non-Dog" room due to allergies. It was added to my reservation, but she then added some additional information. She stated that it was normal policy to only put dogs on the ground floor. I read on another post that someone saw dogs on the elevators so I don't know if the person I spoke with was wrong or what the guest saw was the exception when all of the dog rooms/floor were full. She further stated that they "Never" put dogs on the club level. I decided that this was reason enough (along with the other perks we received last year) to change to a club room.

As far as discounts go, try everything you have, and try different dates. We had a reservation for Saturday and Sunday with a AAA rate. I asked about any other discounts ( I also have AP, Fan club, and entertainment book) and was told that they had stopped giving any discounts on Fri and Sat. I thought about this and called back to book a second reservation starting on Sunday to see if I could get a discount. It was available and was cheap enough that I decided to add another day and take away our first day at the BC. I then had them change my first ressie to a single day. I now have two ressies back to back, with a cheaper rate on the second. Also, they had the AP discount available on Sun, but not Mon. They did have fan club available on both, so make sure you ask for all discounts, on all days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter