HRH Hotelkingdom discounts 2004?

SHELL

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I have been waiting like everyone else for the discounted rates to come out for 2004. We are planning our first trip to Universal in March 2004. The rate now is $249 per night. We have an enter. book, fan club and are FLA residents. So I was waiting for some of those discounts to come out. However today over at Hotelkingdom they have March rates for HRH for $189? Should I book that or will I do better to wait for the rates to come out later this month? Not to sure what to do as I am new at this Universal thing (we own DVC). Any help would be appreciated!!

WOW!! Those are better than what I got with the Ent. rate. I got $208/Sat nite and $203 Sun- Thursday nites. Will the fan club be better than $171.75- which is their rate?

Have you tried this webiste before? Are these places reliable? Why are there rates so low. I just called HRH and was told Enter. rates arn't out for March and the AAA rate for my dates was $232? That was crazy. any info would be appreciated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter