HRH in June

jpenfil

Earning My Ears
Hi, All,
I'm new to the site, and the boards-they're great! I've been reading about an 800 # from Loews to get discounted room rates(some sort of club?). I currently have ressies at HRH for Fri/Sat 6/28, 6/29 at AAA rate of $164 and Sun 6/30 at Ent. rate of $125. Should I be looking for better rates? If so, where and how? Also, FYI, I'm then going to CBR 7/1-7/7, after initial ressies at Pop C. It took half a dozen phone calls, an unreturned e-mail that I sent on1/11, and finally a top-level manager named Karen to finally get satisfaction, but what a deal I got-$77 per night plus tax. So, for all of you rebooking PC ressies, be persistent!
WDWJeff

I got Fan Club rate for May 31-June 2 for $153/night pool view. Your rates seem close. Try these numbers maybe 1-800-232-7827 or 1-888-837-2273. You get the Fan Club card through your employer. I saw on the USF web site a special at HRH for $129/night, you may want to check out their web site for the specifics.

Welcome to the DIS, by the way!

Quick update:
I called the recommended phone numbers-it seems I already have the best rates for that time frame

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter