HRH or Crowne Plaza Universal

Hillbeans

I told them I like Michael Bolton
Hi - I'm planning on staying near Universal for 4 nights from Jan 29 - Feb 2 and i'm not very familiar with the Universal area. I can get a $78 rate at the CPU or a $150 ish rate with my Ent. card at the Hard Rock Hotel. We will spend time at the Hotel, and I was just wondering if the extra cost of the HRH is worth it. We will be going to WDW one day and Sea World one day and UI one day.

Thanks in advance.

My family stayed one night at Universal Crowne Plaza in June. I was very impressed with the property and the rooms. They do offer transportation to the parks as well but we didnt try it we took a cab and it was easy and cheap. Since your travel dates are off season and the parks should not see huge crowds you could save 1/2 the $. However it is so special to stay on-site. The resorts are wonderful!

As Jessica said, staying on site is so special and convenient. However, since you're not going to the Universal Parks each day, the convenience might not make much difference to you and the price difference certainly WILL!

I am very good at spending your money! Stay on site! Even for one night, you get the FOTL for 2 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter