HRH or new Royal Pacific??

Shels

Earning My Ears
We are going to IOA and US in August. We have three children 8,3,2---- Any advice on which hotel to stay at???

I am just dying to try out the new hotel but I do remember the glitches that had to be worked out in the first few months of Portofino AND Hard Rock... new employees, new problems.

As much as I'd love to brag about being the first person to be in the room when it opens, I think I'll wait till I hear the reviews before booking the RP. The HRH is a done deal, we know that it's a great hotel, and the RP will only be one month old when you go. It's your call!

Both hotels are fun for kids. It's really your call.

Do you prefer the Hard Rock theme or the RP Theme?

The other factor as Robin mentioned is the fact that there will most likely be some glitches in the operations since the hotel is first opening. But just stay at the hotel you like better and that you can get the best deal at!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter